Can someone review my store

kylapolk
6 0 0

I added more from the last time I had it reviewed. https://theapostolicbeauty.com

I know the about me page is a little messed up. I dont know why there is so much space on 1 side. 

0 Likes
DropSkipper
1 0 0

Hi. Your stores' overall look and feel is cohesive and I like the white background, keeps it clean looking. 

I find the font a little busy and you might want to consider changing to something sans-serif or to a font that easier to read. The reader shouldn't have to squint or overthink what they're looking at.  

I would also clean up the navigation menu so you have your main headings and have dropdowns for your products. It just looks a bit overloaded. It's probably also why there is 'so much space' or gap because the header can only handle so many items before it wants to create new rows.   

If you're dropshipping you might want to import some reviews from the products to get the reviews started. Customers are more likely to buy if there are reviews (more the better). 

Change your product descriptions to something other than what you imported from your dropshipping site. Personalize it and use language your customers can relate to. Look at what big retail stores like H&M or Zara do for examples. 

Are those prices in what currency? Have a currency selector so people know. 

For your pricing, I would increase the margin between your regular price and sale price. People love to feel like they're getting a super deal. For example, your one dress is regularly priced at $23.24 and is on sale for $21.00 -  You'll probably get better results if your compare at price was $45 regular and now only $23.99 

You need to customize all your settings for styles, sizes, etc. Instead of 0035 red, maybe change to  "Red" or "Scarlet Red". 

Maybe remove the "Powered By Shopify" to look more professional?

Good job on having all your policies in place. People are more confident buying when those are in place. Is that your actual address? If it is maybe getting a PO Box or something similar. Don't want customers showing up at your residence?

I would expect a lot of returns selling clothing especially shoes. It would be a good idea to add sizing charts for countries you're selling to. 

I could probably point out more things but need to start dinner now. Happy Shopifying and let us know when you make your first sale.

- DS

0 Likes
Gari
Shopify Partner
185 15 40

Hello Kylapolk

Firstly, congratulations on your store! I hope you're well and safe in these difficult times. 

Secondly, sometimes users need a slight nudge, an incentive to view your products and then be convinced to buy your products. Common things that help with this are - 

• Urgency/social proof/promotions badges on your products. These could be in the form of free/safe shipping or gifting to someone. Apps like ModeMagic help you add that urgency to your products.
  • You could have some testimonials or personal notes from people who love your brand. It helps in establishing trust and puts a human face to your brand.

I hope this helps!

Best,

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes

Dear kylapolk,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Page loading Speed - Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 25-30  . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile. This is one of the most important steps for improving conversions and sales. This year, during the Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM), Shopify stores in 175 + countries around the world created a new record with $2.9+ billion overall sales. Among these, 69% of sales have been made on phones or tablets, while only 31% happened over the desktop.

THEASPEDD.png

• Logo & Favicon - Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
  • Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Footer -Optimize your footer with social links, FAQs etc..Need lots of improvement. 
  • Add to Cart icon - Prompt users to direct add products to cart without visiting the cart page.
  • Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color ., font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Trust Badge : All the policies , Faq, Payment icon , Highlight return policy , customer support , testimonial etc - All these features are important to build trust for your brand among your users.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Testimonials - They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand. Need to improve the visualization in your store 
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Sticky Buy now or add to cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promtional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console - These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store
  • Proper setup shipping, taxes - Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
  • Use track order feature.
  • Need to improve Overall Design.
  • Improve popup design

If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes