Can someone share some advice on how to improve our store for more conversions?

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi,

We opened our shop about 2 months ago, we have been doing FB ads with some sales (definitely better than our last store) but we still have ROAS of 1.30 average which is really bad. In terms of bad metrics, I can see that our shop has a bounce rate of 82% and an average session length of 33s which as far as I know is not good. All the rest looks good more or less. I wondered if you had any advice on how to improve the store?

Any advice would be much appreciated
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Josh61,
I have just visited your online store. Overall, I think it is quite professional and beautiful. You put a lot of effort into making it, right? Here are some feedbacks to make it better and get more sales.
1. Improve your page loading speed.

Your page loading speed is too long on both mobile and laptop devices. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and get improvement suggestions. Actually, your website visitors can quickly leave your website without making any sales if they have to wait too long for page loading. 

qwe.png

2. Reduce the height of the header
You should decrease the height of the header to have more space for showing your content.

qa.png

3. Improve the Contact us page

When the customers can quickly get answers to their questions, they will more trust you, and willing to buy your products. So, you need to provide more contact options such as your phone number, email/physical address or live chat. 
4. Improve the About us page

Add more images/videos to make your About us more attractive.
5. Analyze your website visitors

You should spend your time analyzing your website visitors: Who they are? Are they your targeted customers? Check your Facebook ads again to make sure that your website visitors are your potential customers who are interested in your products.
To get more tips for improving your conversion rate, you can read this guide!
I hope that these above feedbacks are helpful for you <3

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey May The Lash Be With You,

The logo along with the main menu and sidelinks should be shifted slightly upwards in order to avoid the unwanted white space on the header top. The central banner should also be shifted upwards accordingly. Other essential points for store improvement are as follows:

1. Home button should be added to the beginning of the main menu to make it look complete and logical.
  2. The order of arrangement of elements of the main menu is as follows: Home, Shop, How to Use, Track your Order, FAQ, Contact us, About us.
  3. Instagram images are a must for better brand promotion.
  4. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  5. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store optimization helps to improve sales rate at a rapid pace.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi there, 

The item you are offering is quite trendy. It seems like a lot of influencers are reviewing magnetic glue lashes. So take advantage of that and put as much effort and resources as possible to promote your product. 

There are some changes that are needed on your site and fingers crossed your bounce rate will decrease. 

-The header menu is too wide and empty. The area is not being used efficiently. Make sure to decrease that. 

-The hero banner is something that is responsible for first impressions. Try to choose the image that strongly resonates with your brand and is aesthetically pleasing. 

-The color scheme that comes with Debut by default is very common, go with a different one. Since your logo is all black, you can combine it with any other color and it will look great. 

-The Homepage requires a lot of scrolling. It confuses the customer and there is too much information to focus on. 

-There are a lot of CTAs on your homepage that are not necessarily needed. 

-Your Instagram link seems to be broken. 

-Add Social login option for customers. That way your customers have an easier method of creating accounts and you get a bigger customer base. Growave offers that plus more for free. 

When have you started the sale? It looks like the previous price was quite high and that could have been causing the bounce. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if  so please let me know by liking this post. 

Good luck!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @Josh61 ,

The bounce rate seems to be too high. Before spending your money on FB ads you need to make sure your store is ready to capture and engage them. If not then you may end up losing all your money. What I want to say is you need to focus on customer engagement and retention before investing in ads.

You can engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value, chatbot, email marketing, web push notification, and many other. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes