Can someone tell me what they thing about my store

Highlighted
3 0 1
Highlighted

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Add call to action button at the banner

3. Optimize your product landing page for Facebook ads

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Integrate your Instagram feed at home

6. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale

Need more tips? Please contact us here: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/

Select "Get Expert Guidance"

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

@Shopify Experts Directory: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Whitepointer,

General
  • The first impression is incredibly important for your online store. A great logo helps this impression. There are many great auto logo creators for free such as Hatchful.
  • Your store doesn't have a favicon. A favicon is a small, iconic image that represents your website. Favicons are most often found in the tab of your web browser. You can find information to how you can add here.
  • You have crowd navigation. The left side of your store is more seen by your visitors. So put your important pages at the left and rearrange your navigation.
Homepage
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.
  • I suggest adding your social media pages on the footer menu. Your store doesn't have any social media icons right now.
  • You have a slider end of the homepage. It doesn't help your visitors. I recommend removing this slider.
Product
  • I suggest adding a related product list, it helps to improve cross sales and the time spent on your store.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 1

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I have made some of the changes you suggested. When it comes to adding my pages to the left side i don't seem to be able to do it with my current theme(Debut), any suggestions on this?

I'm also unable to add a related product list as i don't have that option with my current theme (Debut), so i added a collection list where i had a feature list, will this be as good?

Why is the slider no good? 

I'm working on the discount code at the moment.

I really appreciate your advice.

Thanks

0 Likes