I've been working on my website for a while and I've finally launched it, but I cannot make a single sale! I've already spent over 10,000$ on ads and I can only get just about 60 visitors a day and not even a single sale! I have no idea what I'm doing wrong!
Have seen your store and maybe I have some suggestions for you:
First, I'll talk about your store design
- Add a CTA button for your banner and FAQ for your menu.
- Add Featured Collection between two sections.
And also add the CTA button for your "Be unique" button.
There are some texts that are suitable for your store:
+ Shop now
+ Figure out now
+ View more
- You need to add the Quantity section and detailed description for your product.
- I've seen your Instagram gallery and it's quite big. I think it can be smaller and become shoppable. which can increase your sales.
You are using a third-party app, right? So just check does it have a shoppable feature.
If not, you can check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you do that with ease.
- On your product pages, as I said above, you need to add the Quantity section and have a better description.
For example, you can see, three "Material" words are not necessary at all.
- You're selling many types of products, so you can try to use some upsell and cross-sell methods.
There are many apps that can help you do that.
Second, turning to your strategy to sell your products.
- You talk that you spend so much money on ads and only have 60 visitors. So I think the first problem is your ads campaign.
Did you try to check again your ads campaign?
- When you have 60 visitors a day and nobody buys your products, so the next issue is your site like I describe above.
However, you still need to track your site performance. Like what product pages do your customers visit the most? How long they stay?
When you have more data, you will find the reasons. Therefore, you will have solutions for that.
Hope this helps!
Hi @Osher !
Cool logo - well done!
Add a favicon
I don't like that you have covered with a text your hero banner image - it is better to choose another image or place the text in another way.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.