Can't log in and there is no phone support

Highlighted
1 0 0

What the heck shopify?! Am I the only one having issues logging in? Am I the only one pissed that there's no more phone support from the shopify gurus?! Maybe I should start looking for another platform that offers the same super support that Shopify used to. UGH!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
793 94 134

Hi, @PrincessIvori,

Hank here from Shopify.

First off, thank you for the feedback, I will certainly share this with our internal departments so that we can improve. We pride ourselves on our high level of support, but I agree that due to these uncertain times that we are in, wait times are an issue across all of our support pages.

Our live support teams are still available from the help centre, and depending on wait times, you may be given the option fo a call back from one of our gurus rather than waiting on hold. But we have moved some phone conversations to online chats and email to help serve our merchants faster. I have a short video showing how to reach the live chat team with ease here.

We are actively hiring throughout this pandemic to help provide the high level of support that you have been used to, and that again is something we truly cherish. I understand that you are frustrated about trying to get through to support, and even through the use of the forums I can help you as I want to help you get any issue resolved, that’s what I’m here for.

Can you try opening your admin or your website using incognito mode to see if this works? If it does, then can you try clearing your cache? Or are you getting some error message when trying to access your store? If you share your store URL, I can try see if I can access this on my end.

Or if you are happy reaching out to our live chat teams using the above link, that is perfectly fine also.

Once more, thank you for your feedback, and we appreciate your patience during this time.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Hank, Shopify community or any Shopify human staff,

I recently sign up and was excited to get going with the 14 day free trial for my shop. Spent hours searching for a solution to Brooklyn theme where i experimented with a deleted home page and  then tried to retrieve it and it is no where to be found. Then, decided to sign up for the $29 Basic plan with the expectation of getting pho support to resolve the issue so i can move forward. Fast forward a few hours later and can't even get back to the Shopify Help Center page to plug in my information to get through some human support. 

If any one can help I would appreciated it,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
793 94 134

Hi, @bohdi thanks for reaching out here.

Can you tell me what the issue is or when you first discovered it?

Was it just after you selected a plan, and are you able to access the admin?

Or what error message are you seeing when trying to access your website?

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes