Can't login I'm the owner/admin

Highlighted
1 0 0

It tells me that I don't have the right.  How can that be.  Also at different times it tells me not store exist and it get me a error.  I've reset my password.  Why is there no customer support for a platform that is this big? There's no working number.  I was told this was the best site....I'm beginning to wonder if people are paid to boost them up & I can't continue to work and go live with such foolishness all I've gotten was errors and grieve.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
410 31 60

@CJQ wrote:

It tells me that I don't have the right.  How can that be.  Also at different times it tells me not store exist and it get me a error.  I've reset my password.  Why is there no customer support for a platform that is this big? There's no working number.  I was told this was the best site....I'm beginning to wonder if people are paid to boost them up & I can't continue to work and go live with such foolishness all I've gotten was errors and grieve.

Hi, @CJQ.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

I'm so sorry to hear that you're experiencing login issues. Since you've already successfully reset your password, that indicates you're definitely using the correct email to login. Are you sure that the .myshopify.com URL is the right one? The error message that states the store doesn't exist should only be coming up if the URL or store name was entered incorrectly. Alternatively, if you have a custom domain name, you can try logging in by appending your domain with /admin instead of going through the login page. Full details on logging in either through desktop or through the mobile app can be found here in the Shopify Help Center.

Our Support team is available to help you 24/7 through live chat and email, which you can access without logging in. Our phone service is available dependent on current contact volume through callbacks so you don't have to wait on hold. This option will be listed alongside the others in the Shopify Help Center when available. Of course, we're always happy to help you here in the Shopify Community as well.

If the steps linked above do not resolve the issue, please let me know which browsers and devices you've tried. I can also get in touch with you via email to confirm the .myshopify.com URL and email address you're logging in with. Looking forward to getting this issue resolved for you.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes