Can you check out my shop.

jennmarie
1 0 1

I would love to get some feedback on my store. Can y'all take a look and let me know if i should change thing around or if all looks good.  Thank You.

www.jmrkreations.com

MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
397 33 125

Hi @jennmarie ,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. The images in "New Accessories For You" and "Catalog" section looks messy. Try to keep the images in the same size.

2. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic.

3. Ensure to add your product category/type to the product URL and to the product title as well.

4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

5. Add separate Contact Us page for better customer interaction.

6 Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. A favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.

7. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

8. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add pages like Contact Us, About Us, Privacy Policy, etc to the footer.

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 9 results indexed by Google. But your website has 53+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). Many store owners, bloggers are therefore generating revenue from their pages quicker by getting their specified pages indexed pro-actively & verifiably. You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2414 140 438

Hey Jenniferr, congratulations on coming up with a new store. You need to make your store more professional. 

You can refer to this store:- https://www.glow-fashion.com/

Here is the feedback:-

1. Add a header menu, footer menu. You can add a separate about us page there. Add policies, FAQ. 

2. Add slider images in the first fold of the homepage with a call to action button on it. 

3. Make your store easy to navigate. Add categories of products in the header.

4. Make your store engaging to get conversions. Add a LiveChatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Start using a loyalty reward program to entice your customers. You can give loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

5. Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers.

To implement these engagement features on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @jennmarie 

The great thing about the products you sell is you can fill your website with images of people smiling and wearing your products. This will give the visitor a good feeling about your website and help them envision themselves wearing your products. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes