Can you checkout our Store?

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi Everyone! 

We would love some positive/direct feedback about our store: https://brandablebox.io/ 

Here are some examples of questions that we are looking to have answered. 

• How was the overall user experience? 
  • What did you think of the Home Page? 
  • Does the site seem secure? If not, what would you recommend adding to increase security awareness? 
  • What did you of our content? If you were a customer, would your questions be answered? 
  • How was your experience on desktop versus mobile? Or if you're only able to try out one, please let us know which format you tested with. 
  • How are our product pages? 
  • What can we do to better our user's experience? 

Feel free to answer however you would like as we are really just looking for some expert feedback to continue and better our site/store experience :) 

Thank you so much!

The Brandable Box Team 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 2

So the first thing I thought of, is that we could use some of those boxes for our store. I wanted to see where you are located, because if I have to import the boxes my costs would be higher than if sourced locally. 
I could not find anywhere on your site about your location.

After digging in the About Us section, I would gather that your are in the US, but it doesn't actually say so. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1005 43 121

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Use call to action at homepage

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale

6. Use gif images at homepage

There are other areas you need to work

Need more Get Expert Guidance? Please find here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi! 

That's great to hear. We are actually located in Atlanta, GA so we are in the US. We would love to help you out with your boxes. Feel free to reach out to hello@brandablebox.io if you have any specific questions. Thanks again for checking out our site :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
365 42 75

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I had a look around your site, and I have to say I really enjoyed the experience. There is no direct UX criticism I could offer, however, I would like to see some client testimonials and profiles for your service. I think the reviews that are currently being offered on the landing page fall short of expectation for this sort of B2B enterprise. I would want to read about other clients and their experiences using your service! 

I hope this little piece of input helps! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Lol wish I knew about your website back in 2016/17 when I was shipping out thousands of orders. 

Overall good job. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes