Can you give me a sincere feedback?

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello All guys and girls,

Can you give me a feedback on my store?  https://www.gamingmood.store/

I opened it up last week and got one sales only, I am running ads on FB around 5/8 dollars per day. I am getting quite a good traffic, around 100 visitors per day but no sales. Click per view around 0.15 cent which i guess is good? I cant complain but I think i can improve many things and you can help me out :)

thanks!

Luca

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Luca,

You're in luck. I'm a huge gamer myself so my input should be especially helpful.

When I'm after gaming peripherals, quality means everything to me. I own a Logitech G Pro Wireless mouse, Sennheiser headphones,... For me, I'd never buy from a brand that I'm unfamiliar with (outside of Logitech, FinalMouse, Zowie, Razer, Steelseries,...) So your first job when running ads is to exclude people like me from your target audience (there's an option in Facebook ADs, exclude people that have liked Logitech, FinalMouse, Zowie,... pages).

Now that leaves you with a smaller audience, people who are new to gaming and are unfamiliar with the giant brands. Who are they? Young teens that recently got into gaming (Fortnite?) and parents who are clueless about gaming. There are plenty more audiences that you can tap into. Consider all your options.

How can you warm up your new potential customers who are clueless about gaming peripherals?

I'd change the home page. Instead of displaying your products immediately, I'd redesign the page from top to bottom. Your goal here is to educate them, explain what benefits they get from using your products. Kids like RGB? Tell them that. Do they want increased precision in-game with a gaming mouse)? Talk about it.

Once a customer understands how you can help them, they will be a lot more likely to buy from your ecommerce store Pog.

I can help pinpoint and fix the problems preventing you from making your first sale. I also help with Conversion Rate Optimisation: SimplaStartup.com

HarryL | Sushi Lover @ Simpla Startup
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Luca

Few Suggestions

Home page: Needs to flow a little better. I'd set it out like this. 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List (categories not "under$20) 
  • Something interesting maybe image with text 
  • Popular Products (4-8 Max) 

Product Page: I'd add a few things here. I also don't like the trust badge you used. I think there is better ones to use with out using a app. Reach out if you want me to send the image. 

Add

• Reviews 
  • Testimonials 
  • Similar Items 
  • Sticky Add to cart 

Overall good job. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1504 93 331

Hey,
After having a look at the store, I conclude that it is quite amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for e-commerce.
  2. Add some more social links for better social connectivity.
  3. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.
  4. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a separate sale page for discounted products.

5. Please add some blogs for better clarity.
  6.  Also, You have around 116 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://www.gamingmood.store/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  7. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1504 93 331

Hey,
After having a look at the store, I conclude that it is quite amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for e-commerce.
  2. Add some more social links for better social connectivity.
  3. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.
  4. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a separate sale page for discounted products.

5. Please add some blogs for better clarity.
  6.  Also, You have around 116 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://www.gamingmood.store/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the search bar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  7. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
486 26 98

Hi @gamingmood85 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

Another thing you might want to add is a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

I wasn't able to find a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

After looking I couldn't find a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

After carefully reviewing I don't see reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

Did you think about adding an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. We want to be able to reduce all friction that could potentially cause a customer not to buy. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales to your site. It's an app that will make your buy button always visible. If they buy button isn't always visible on your site, your customer will have a hard time trying to buy from you. And even if they still are able to checkout, it can go a long way in helping them have a positive experience on your site.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
486 26 98

Hi @gamingmood85 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

Another thing you might want to add is a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

I wasn't able to find a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

After looking I couldn't find a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

After carefully reviewing I don't see reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

Did you think about adding an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. We want to be able to reduce all friction that could potentially cause a customer not to buy. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales to your site. It's an app that will make your buy button always visible. If they buy button isn't always visible on your site, your customer will have a hard time trying to buy from you. And even if they still are able to checkout, it can go a long way in helping them have a positive experience on your site.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes