Can you give some feedback on my new store, just starting

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi we have launched our page and would like to know what do you think of it, we are a Costa Rican company and we make all the designs.

We have some visitors but they only stay on the frontpage so i would love some suggestions. 

Our page is https://www.guanacostarica.com/ 

Thanks!

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey @guana Your store looks pretty fine .. however here are some ammendments that I'd like to suggest - 

1. You need to work on your header menu and expand products and bifurcate them in header menu itself. This way, users will get to know what all you're offering without clicking anywhere! 

2. There is no product review or testimonial section. Try and have them. This adds authenticity to your store! 

3. Having product variants is a great thing, but you should showcase them in a drop down menu. That looks neat. 

cats1 (2).jpg

4. Your U.S Section is Abous Us. You should have a clear section about it. I though it was the country but when I clicked on it, I came to know that its your about us section!

cats (4).jpg

5. Try and have moving cart button! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

Hey @guana 

Congrats on your store , i rellay like the products you have diaplyed on your store , i relaly like apparels and i relly like the collection you have displayed , its giving out a very summer , casual , and beach vibe  , I would like to give some design suggestions to help make your store more appealing to your customers and also increase your sales 

1. I feel you have done a good job with the basic UI for the site and I feel you can add more acts buttons to specific pictures to your page and products 
2. change the landing page to a very modern look that has good pictures and slideshows and banners . the slideshow that you have given I very basic with automatic slides rather than static manual ones , add more content to the slides , I feel it will bring more appeal to you store . add more offers nd banner s to your page and also add banners with CTA buttons for those specific offers.
3. the optimization is not done well is what I feel , the store needs to be more friendly to the user 
4. its needs a complete design overall as the consistency of the font and size of content varies very much and don't look complete 
5. the product catalog page needs a revamp as you would need to make it look more presentable with less clutter and change to a different colors to lift the shopping spirit 
6. use product labels to help sales , ill leave a link below of an app that can help you with this , were have Spanish stickers as well which would help you very much with you store and the products .
7. add a blog page to show how amazing your products are and also a testimonial section to show how users review your product.

Stay SAfe 
Zabu 

https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic?&utm_source=shopify_community&utm_medium=group&utm_campaign=store...

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
0 Likes