Can you help me? Feedback PLEASE!!!!!

tyshe_e
2 0 0

Hey guys, this is a new brand store. I still need to add a few things to the store: product information 

If anyone experienced can take a look and give some type of advice, that might make a huge difference for me in the long run. Advice on the overall look, pictures, colors, flow, everything!

primpednproper.com

Reasonable, good, or bad feedbacks are appreciated here!!!!!!!

0 Likes
RazzyCM
Tourist
4 0 1

I'm not an expert by any means but one thing that stood out to me was that your header is a bit uncharacteristically large, probably because of the size of your logo. It's a very cool website, what theme is this out of curioisity?

Anyways, just my personal opinion, maybe tone down the size of the logo a bit, the text on the header seems very small compared to the size of the sections itself, and especially with your site where the header follows you along down the page, you don't want a huge white bar taking up 1/6th of the screen.

I'd also add a bit more detail to your announcement like so: saying Free shipping on orders $50+

Hi @tyshe_e 

It's great that right after I landed on your home page, I know what product you sell. One minor suggestion, I see that you have 3 categories, menu navigation is a good place to show them (instead an item called Shop Now and people have to hover over it to see the drop down)

PageFly_0-1620696492855.png

You may show a few featured products from your latest collection along with the price => More chance to impress the customers and also let them know the price range, like for me, personally, if I can afford to buy, I will have more motivation to browse.

On the product listing page, Add to cart / Buy now button can generate more clicks to the product page.  Besides, I think if you can put image with the same size, the page will look more professional and organized

PageFly_1-1620696861524.png

About the product page:

- I'd love to see 2-4 more images, for example, for this product https://primpednproper.com/products/fit-fully-yours-smooth-underwire-full-cup-bra-to-h-cup

(maybe you are in the process of updating them) A few images of the products from different angles and close to the details can really help shoppers.

- Add some reviews/rating/testimonials: they can create more trust for your brand and make the visitors are more confident to buy

- Talking about increasing brand credibility: a section that talks about the benefits of buying from you can also help. In the section you can mention: Free shipping on $50+, 14-day free return, competitive pricing

Something like this, which is very scannable:

PageFly_2-1620697379422.png

About us page is another chance to talk more about your brand and convince customers that your brand is trustworthy. Adding more photos, video of founder or staff can help, you can also show highlight some special things about your brand. We have this template, maybe it can give you some ideas https://pagefly.link/BvsYdFFU

Hope those ideas are useful, if they are, please give me a 'like'

Thank you so much in advance and best of luck to you!

P/S: We are preparing for an event, which will be live on May 19-20th, with the topic of "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce with C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, Vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO. Please drop by if you want to know more about Store design and marketing tips. And it's a free event as well.  More info about it HERE

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

tyshe_e
2 0 0

I Use Prestige Theme.

I appreciate your feedback. I'll work on editing my page.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 669

Hello @tyshe_eThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. Here are few suggestions that you can implement in your store:

- Add the missing product images. Don't leave it blank.

AiTrillion_0-1620720209489.png

- Add multiple product images on the product page. Let customers browse your product in a better way. 

AiTrillion_1-1620720418876.png

- You should add a review carousel or testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- You should add a section of trending, new arrival products on the homepage. Give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience. 

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 669

Hello @tyshe_e,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes