Can you help me to procure missing information for a start up dropshipping websight?

Solved
tomkormos
Excursionist
18 2 3
  1. My webstore to be launched in May. Any good tips how to get hold of products reviews and/or buyers' testimonies of the products I am going to sell? The supplier declined to give me any.
  2. Anybody can suggest a Shipment Policy sample?
  3. Theme of my website changed to Debutify from Debut. Really much better, more clear-cut. Would love to have your comments Any ideas where I could edit Announcement?

https://tecomstore.com/ 

User: Tecomstore

Password: Tecom.store1

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
arushibhatia20
Shopify Partner
187 35 123

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, 

Kudos on the great looking store you have created, I must tell you it is very clean and easy to navigate. You are definitely headed in the right direction. I have only  few recommendations for you. 

• Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page.

• Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started.

• Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand as you add more. This is going to help tie your site together.

• Also, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof. 

• Create an incentive to take action by running your sales and offers for a limited time. One effective way to create time pressure is to use a countdown timer on your site. I'll provide you with a few links of apps that do the same.  

Links - 

Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost

Social Proof Urgency App

Hopefully my insights will be of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
tomkormos
Excursionist
18 2 3

Thank you very much for your comments, Love! Do appreciate and going to implement.

Good luck for your business!

0 Likes