Can you help :-)

Inesso
Explorer
66 1 13

Hello Awesome Shopify Community! 

I'm brand new to e-commerce and firstly want to say that I have been absolutely amazed at how responsive, friendly and helpful the Shopify community - both the internal customer facing team @ Shopify itself, as well as the users of this forum have been in response to all of the (many, many!) questions that I have had about putting my store together. 

My store here: www.themainthingplanner.com 

We have been selling planners to friends and family before - through word-of mouth - and we launched an ad campaign this past Wednesday and received our first on-line order which is just the best feeling. I'm always keen to learn how I could be doing better, and wanted to reach out to the community again to get some pointers and ask for feedback on the store. To that end, if you could provide me with any feedback - what do you think of it, is it trustworthy? Easy to use? etc. really any feedback at all, no matter what it is, would be gratefully received and would be so helpful as I begin this journey with all of you. 

Thanks in advance and best wishes,

@inneso 

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
520 49 170

Hi @Inesso

Have seen your store and it looks great. 

Here are some of my comments for you:

- This section has too many words. One-third of those words are suitable. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1614568762399.png

- It seems you only sell one product. So the sticky add to cart bar is necessary on your homepage. 

Use this app Advanced Sticky Add to Cart, it will help you keep the Add to Cart button visible. 

- I have an idea that you can allow your customers to personalize their notebooks. They're their plans, so let them make their own notebooks. 

- Have seen your Instagram account, and I think you can think about showing your Instagram content on your store. This will help you increase the followers. 

More than that, you can create a shoppable Instagram gallery to help you increase your sales. Check this app if you want to have one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery 

- Increase your social proof by:

+ Show reviews on your homepage. 

+ Have more photo reviews

Here is my view about your store. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2969 170 548

Hello @Inesso, I hope you are doing well! Welcome to the Shopify community. Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store and here are some suggestions:

- Add a sticky header. Make your store is easy to navigate.

- The planner looks good! 

- You can add Instagram shop & feed.

You need to add these essential eCommerce marketing tools which will help you to increase customer engagement in your store and will lead to the conversions:

- Add a newsletter signup popup with a discount code.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Inesso
Explorer
66 1 13

@AiTrillion - Thank you so much, your feedback is very much appreciated!

0 Likes
Inesso
Explorer
66 1 13

Hi @AllFetch - Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. Very useful, and I will be implementing the solutions you propose over the next couple of days. 

I would be very interested in discussing the personalisation of journals with you further - it's a brilliant idea - please do let me know your thoughts and best method of communication to explore this idea in more detail. 

Best wishes, 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2969 170 548

Hello @Inesso, you're welcome. If you need help with setting up the  AiTrillion's features. I will be happy to help.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
520 49 170

Hi @Inesso

I'm so sorry for the late reply. 

About the personalization of journals, I have some ideas for you:

- The Book Cover: it's the face of the notebook, you can allow your customers to customize it. For example, they can download some designs to print on the cover. 

- The details inside the notebook: have watched your video, and I see your notebook has some specific sections to help your customers to create a plan. 

However, maybe you can create some pre-made sections, and allow them to order the list. 

Instead of: sections 1,2 and 3. Maybe your customers want the list 1,3,2. 

- Moreover, you need to take a deeper look into your product and see what you can improve and make it customizable. 

Hope this helps!

And I'm willing to have a communication with you if you want. Just send me a message. 

Best regards, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes