Can you please feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi,

I've recently launched store selling baby accessories in the UK - www.ekokids.co.uk; most of my traffic is coming from social media (mainly Instagram), but the conversion into sales is very low, approx. 2%. I'm still working on SEO improvements to get more traffic from search engines. 

Could you please check my store and provide feedback and let me know what can be improved? 

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

We have 2 clients in the kids space selling toys and clothes...ect. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would delay the 10% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your return/refund policy on each product page as you do for shipping

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. I might tweak your product page design, so the page does not feel as squeezed together

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1306 76 158

Hello,

Nice store. I have gone through your site and here is some list of feedback

1. Use silo structure in navigation menu

2. Use guest login

3. Add Instagram feed at home page

4. Optimize your products

5. Use Google Shopping ads

There are other areas you need to improve. Please let us know if you need any help

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer 

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Browse Shopify Small Tasks Catalog
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1812 31 199

Hello,

I simply had looked your store. I have a few recommendations on your store.
Open social media page links into another tab, It helps your visitors stay more time on your website.
And you can decrease the sizes of the text under navigation bar then your all menu list in one line. I mean Your store banner are not clearly appeared in home page, I mean you can reduce your header section or reduce the banner dimensions so that user may not scroll down the page to view your banner images and simultaneously CTA also get highlights.
Some of your products have gallery images are not equal in dimensions like https://ekokids.co.uk/collections/duvet-sets/products/cotton-duvet-set-flower-birds, Check it. Otherwise Great work you have done on your website.
And Have you using Google Ad Words? It Increases Leads and Customers, and Increase your Brand Awareness to your visitors. It helps to increasing of your sales.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1151 57 343

Hi there!

Your store looks adorable, and I have to say 2% conversion rate is not low at all :) On average, ecommerce businesses have 1% conversion rate, with the best performing ones having 3% plus. So there's nothing to worry about in this area. Your store and products look fabulous, so I wouldn't change anything. If you want to boost sales, simply 10 x what you do right now in terms of traffic. If your visitors mainly come from Instagram, 10 x your Instagram efforts - ad budgets, influencer campaigns etc. You found a method that works for you, so perfect it. Once you get satisfactory results, you can expand to Facebook etc. 

Hope it heps!

Learn how to run insanely profitable online store from day #1 | Join the Masterclass: http://www.rockpapercopy.com/shopify-masterclass/

1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Excursionist
25 1 11

Hi There, 

I feel 2% conversion rate is pretty good. I would actually increase my traffic via the correct source, which is Insta in your case and work on getting more traffic from other sources. 

Apart from this, I had following feedback, 

• Your menu items spill into multi-line on my machine resolution. I would somehow fit them on a single line, probably reduce font size slightly

• There is a lot of empty space on the right hand side of the logo. I would like to put social icons or probably a search box for people to search

• You have about 400 products. I would advice to upgrade to search plugins such as Sparq which allows partial word search which other wise would return empty results. for eg search for "pillo" on your store, https://ekokids.co.uk/search?q=pillo .The plugin also provides advance filters and spelling corrections

• The image sizes are not uniform. If they can be made of same size, it gives consistency to theme and gives an impression of quality output

• If you can open social links in new tab, it will keep your site open in the background

I guess with 2% conversion rate, the question is how to bring more traffic at least possible cost. 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you for your feedback!

1 Like