Can you please review my Store

1stopselfieshop
Tourist
7 0 5

Had a previous request to review my store, but had no response, please assist, partner wants to give up on store, we have had alot of traffic but no sales, currently entering into the 2 month up and running. Paid freelancer to review and updated, including upgrading speed, but still no sales. Please someone assist, don't want to give up, we put alot of time and had high hopes. Thank you in advance for anyone's assistance and feedback. Store link:https://1stopselfieshop.com/

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2789 175 469

Dear @1stopselfieshop 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve your SEO
  • Do google shopping and FB ads
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Reduce space at footer and header
  • Check the links of Facebook and Pinterest. use own profile like Instagram
  • Add social proof at home page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page

Example of collection page

• Product page layout needs to improve

Example of the Product page

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.

Hi there, I did a quick analysis and while you've done a great job in building a state of the art store, there are some thoughts I have here, that are mostly from a user experience perspective.

With that being said, I do want to learn more about how you're driving traffic, particularly when it comes to cold, retargeted, and look-alike audience, since you mentioned that you're getting a lot of traffic.  Where are you getting the traffic from?  Have you tried promoting one-off products on a promotion separately?

Either way, watch this video, let me know what you think, but in my opinion, the bigger problem with your store is in the traffic and not with the store in particular.  Happy to walk through your traffic sources on a Zoom call to learn more about your strategy and make recommendations, that work.

Sandeep | Growth Expert @ Marketing Strategy Labs
- If my reply was useful, click the LIKE button to let me know.
If I was able to answer your question, mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn how you can grow your store, join Marketing Strategy Labs Weekly Newsletter
Ali-92
Trailblazer
130 9 47

Hi @1stopselfieshop 

Do you have a business page on Facebook? The Facebook link leads to the shopify Facebook page on your store

Ali-92_0-1609239900303.png

I would recommend to post content on your Facebook business page as well and try to generate community. One way to kickstart getting some orders is to post an offer on your page as a product and boost it.  

On the other hand, I believe your store looks perfect. You just need to implement some in-store marketing tactics to get some conversions. First of all, turn your heavy traffic into your advantage by showing the traffic numbers on your products. This will boost your buyers confidence and ultimately help in building social proof. You can try Trafficly app by Care Cart to implement this feature.

Also try integrating email marketing strategy, you must intelligently collect your store visitors email ids so that you can retarget them through customized email messages. Sometimes all what the potential customers want is a reminder to get convert. Moreover, try building some social proof on the store like stock countdown and recent sales notifications.

Hope the answer adds value

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
1stopselfieshop
Tourist
7 0 5

I really appreciated all of your suggestions, and God willing all will work 

1stopselfieshop
Tourist
7 0 5

You have no idea how much I appreciate the feedback and will implent your ideas thank you so much 

1stopselfieshop
Tourist
7 0 5

thank you Sandeep, for taking the time, the video provided that additional visual of the issues, again thank you for  providing the info and recommendations will follow the great advice 

0 Likes

Hello @1stopselfieshop I hope you are doing good?

I have thoroughly assessed your store and considering the fact that you are blessed with a stunning and a very attractive store, as a professional digital marketer, what I see as the lack of sales is the marketing strategies used to attract sales.

Before you can expect sales, are you having traffic in your store? I am aware that you are running Facebook ads, can you share the performance of the ads? Also, considering the fact that you are selling Facemasks in your store, a lot has to be discussed.

I also realize that there is a sense of misdirection in your store in terms of social channels. Only your Instagram page is well linked while others were linked to Shopify! 

To have a better discussion regarding the solution I want to offer you, kindly contact me  to share more information about marketing and promotion

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution