Can you please review my Store

1stopselfieshop
Tourist
7 0 5

Vistors and no sales, recently launched 1 month ago, optimized speed, reviewed pricing but I would like honest reviews and how to improve for conversions

0 Likes
DangTruong23
Excursionist
10 2 6

Hey @1stopselfieshop, can you share the link to your website so we can all take a look and review it? Thanks

Dang Truong | Ecommerce Expert @ EcomSolid - The Next Generation Shopify Theme

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Need help setting up and optimizing your store? Learn the latest tactics at https://blog.ecomsolid.com/.
- Want a next-gen Shopify theme for free? Check out EcomSolid.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

Hello @1stopselfieshop, I hope you are doing good! your store looks really great and professional. Here is the feedback:

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

- Add a section of trending, new, recently viewed products on the homepage or you can install the app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

Add these essential tools in your store to make your store engaging. These tools will help you to drive conversions by engaging customers in your store. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
1stopselfieshop
Tourist
7 0 5

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I WILL IMPLEMENT YOUR SUGGESTIONS - THANKS AGAIN FOR TAKING THE TIME TO PROVIDE YOUR FEEDBACK