Can you review my store please

zig86
2 0 1

Hello,

I would be very happy if you could review my store and give me some inputs please. I opened my store 1 month ago and spend 300$ for ads but I dont have any sales yet

Should I change something??

https://traverohome.com/

thank you very much

Z

LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
246 43 151

Hey there, @zig86 !

Happy one-month launch-iversary! I know it’s frustrating to spend money on ads to get nothing in return, but you need to also celebrate the hard work you’ve already put in. Now let’s dive into why you’re missing out on those sales.

First, let’s talk about generating traffic. Do you know which campaigns are more successful? 

From your campaign-side, look at your ad copy. Did you intend to have two duplicate links? I would also consider against using shortened links in the ad copy itself. This is not advised. Instead, use UTM parameters for the link and make use of the destination URL and display links.

From your website-side, use visitor behavior to better understand what people are doing once they come to your store. Are they bouncing? Do they click around? Do different ad sets or target audiences behave differently?  Use heatmaps (to see where they click and scroll) and session recordings (to watch what happened during a visit) to find the answers by filtering the data down to those campaigns. 

Also on your website, I few things stood out: 

• Font: The bembo book font is pretty hard to read. I would suggest switching to a serif font that looks clearer and more updated. 
  • Announcement bar: Simplify the message to something like “Use code BOGO for 50% your 2nd item.” It’s the same message but not as wordy.  You may want to reconsider calling BOGO. Typically BOGO is Buy one, Get one or two for the price of one so this sale may not be much of one to your visitors. Also, link it to your product page.
  • Navigation: Watch recordings to see how people are moving around. My advice would be to switch the logo with the main navigation. Test to see if it improves engagement. Depending on your traffic, you may want to remove Contact Us  from the main navigation.
  • Hero image: You have a little issue here. On desktop, the image cuts off and doesn’t show much of your product. On mobile, the white font blends into the background. 
  • Nothing Feels Better Than Home: Remove this. It’s not adding value or a reason to buy for your visitors. Instead, I would put collection images up here so visitors can click into it.
  • Homepage layout: Use a scroll heatmap to see where people are scrolling and what information they are missing. Use a click heatmap to then see what people are interested in. See through session recordings if visitors are engaging with your featured products or if they are using your main navigation instead.
  • Footer: Add your Contact page to your footer. Also, add more details to your footer newsletter subscription form. Let people know why they should want to sign up. Also, comb through your policy pages to ensure everything is linked (there are some missing email links)

Your product pages are where I see you needing the most work. For the record, I’m on the High-Pressure ROSSUS Shower Head page. 

• Reiterate shipping costs. Don’t leave it to checkout. Update your shipping policy with estimated costs. 
  • You need to update your description. Right now it screams DROP-SHIPPING. You are now an authority on faucets and rain showers, and you need to act like it. Write an alluring description to sell it. Answer things like its size, what size of pipes it fits, warranty information, how it’s mounted, etc. Help them see it in their own bathrooms.  If you don't know much about your visitors, run a poll. 
  • Add in installation and cleaning instructions. Customers want to know if it’ll be easy to install or require a plumber. 
  • Add in live chat. If your visitors have questions, you want to answer them while the visitors are still on your site. Live chat lets you do that and use auto invites, which trigger a chat invite when someone could be struggling. 
  • Get rid of “You may also like.” It’s pushing reviews down (which is key to turning visitors into customers) and is essentially the same thing as the “Similar products” feature. 

It may sound like a lot, but it’s just nit-picky stuff at this point. You’re already more than halfway there. Visitor behavior is going to help you see what your visitors are doing and understand why they aren’t turning into customers.  Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, polls, live chat, and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes

Hey @zig86,

When you get traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). We recently released a 2021 Shopify Ad Strategy video that I'd recommend giving a watch:

Before you run ads though, there is some work to be done on your website. If I'm being completely honest, your website in it's current state does not look trustworthy. Some of the items you sell are hundreds of dollars, when you have this price point, you have to go the extra mile to secure a sale. I'll show you a few examples of what I mean.

Your contact page - little information. No physical location (an online store is usually an extension of a brick and mortar store for these types of products), no phone number, no social media links. There is no way for the visitor to verify you are legitimate company.

screencapture-traverohome-pages-contact-us-2021-02-22-09_18_36.png

Inconsistencies in pricing and product description. This product shows up initially as "starting at $9.97" with a photo of the product but when you click on it, it's listed as $54.97. Now, I know this is because of the variants, but I would work on the way this is displayed so that the visitor doesn't feel mislead.

faucet-01.png
For the variants, under color you have "shower head" which doesn't make sense and then you have options "A" & "B". You will need to change the variant name from color to something else and then change the "A" to "Shower Head + Hose" or something like that. We show you how to do this in our video:

Shipping is free, which is great but there is no estimated time of delivery. Without this information, visitors may abandon cart.
When you visit your shipping page, delivery times are quite vague. I would suggest displaying the estimated delivery time right at checkout. Although you might think the shipping times may turn people off, it's better to be up front with the shipping time so that your customers order with that knowledge instead of finding out when their package hasn't shown up in several weeks. Long term, you want lots of happy customers to leave you positive reviews.

My last recommendation is to tweak your homepage so that it is set up to convert. We did a video on that here:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes

Hi @zig86 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of the PageFly landing page builder that serves about 80000 Shopify merchants, after spending a few minutes on your store I have some recommendations that might be useful for you to get a better chance of gaining sales.

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 09.53.35.png

- When looking at your hero banner, I don't know exactly what products you are selling, you should change the image that related to your products. Or you can put a banner here to promote your campaign.

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 09.55.33.png

- The Trust Badges you should move below the hero banner to highlight the Services of your store and customers convince that to buy more products from your store.

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 09.58.08.png

- On the Page Listing page, currently, you still have few products but when you have more, a Filter & Sorting is compulsory.

- First-time visitors are people who have no previous interaction with your brand. Therefore, landing directly on a category page might be confusing if they cannot tell within a few seconds what types of products are included. An inspirational banner, a descriptive header, and images of the best sellers will instantly inform visitors about the whole category and inspire them to scroll further down the page.

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 10.04.04.png

- The quality of the product's image is not good enough, the resolution should be at least above 1000x1000 px.

- You are lacking the 'Buy Now' button, in some corner cases, customers still want that button instead of through many steps in the Cart Page.

Moreover, you should include the Estimated Shipping time below the CTA button.

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 10.10.03.png

- In the similar section, when hovering on each product, it should display the 'Add to Cart' button to boost up the conversion rate of your store.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Above are all my recommendations for your Homepage, hope that it might be useful for you.

Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2375 140 426

Hello @zig86, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box.

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Run email and push campaigns. Retarget your customers with email and push campaigns. Make sure you are targeting the right audience.

- Add web push notifications. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes