Can you take a look and give a feedback on my store https://www.uvatime.com

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hey everybody,

I've launched this website https://www.uvatime.com  a couple of weeks ago and it seems that something's wrong with it. I get traffic from social media FB, Insta, Pinterest ads but no sales.... I don't know what else to change? I've tried all sorts of ads, interests.

Let me know what you think. Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1900 120 297

Dear @uvatime 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 25-35

uvatimespeed.png

• Use silo structure menu 
  • Add Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Optimize your footer with newsletter sign up
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Featured Collection
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Do some SEO
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Use live chat option
  • Target custom affinity audience in Ads
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
Highlighted

Hey @uvatime,

Upon landing on your website, I can't tell what it is that I am looking at. You have the text "Start Reshaping Today", I would change that to say what this is and what problem it solves instead. ie. "Burns up to 55% more calories than a typical resistance band" or something of the like.

uvatime-home.png

Next, I would recommend spending some time on your SEO. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
399 42 134

Hi @uvatime

Just take a look at your store and have some comments for you:

- Maybe you can consider increasing the size of the logo. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1603940788500.png

- It would be great if you can have a title here. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1603940957254.png

- The title should be bigger. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1603941407185.png

- Have seen your Instagram account and it has much good content and many product photos. You can consider having an Instagram gallery to show Instagram content. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one with ease. 

- You're selling two products, so you can consider using a cross-sell method to increase your sales. 

- Consider having live chat to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your customers. 

App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that. Also, it's totally free. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @uvatime, I hope you are doing good! The store looks great. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:-

- Being a single product store. On the homepage, 'THESE MAY INTEREST YOU' remove this section and simply add a product as you have displayed it on the product page. Display it before the View Exercises banner on the homepage. 

- Add some marketing tools to engage the traffic on your store and convert them into paying customers which will also help you to reduce the bounce rate. Here are some quick tips:-

• Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
  • Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
  • Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
  • Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
  • You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Hope this Helps! 

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion.com, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation