I've launched this website https://www.uvatime.com a couple of weeks ago and it seems that something's wrong with it. I get traffic from social media FB, Insta, Pinterest ads but no sales.... I don't know what else to change? I've tried all sorts of ads, interests.
Let me know what you think. Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Congratulations for your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Upon landing on your website, I can't tell what it is that I am looking at. You have the text "Start Reshaping Today", I would change that to say what this is and what problem it solves instead. ie. "Burns up to 55% more calories than a typical resistance band" or something of the like.
Next, I would recommend spending some time on your SEO. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!
Best of luck!
Just take a look at your store and have some comments for you:
- Maybe you can consider increasing the size of the logo.
- It would be great if you can have a title here.
- The title should be bigger.
- Have seen your Instagram account and it has much good content and many product photos. You can consider having an Instagram gallery to show Instagram content.
Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one with ease.
- You're selling two products, so you can consider using a cross-sell method to increase your sales.
- Consider having live chat to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your customers.
App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that. Also, it's totally free.
Hope this helps!
Hello @uvatime, I hope you are doing good! The store looks great. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:-
- Being a single product store. On the homepage, 'THESE MAY INTEREST YOU' remove this section and simply add a product as you have displayed it on the product page. Display it before the View Exercises banner on the homepage.
- Add some marketing tools to engage the traffic on your store and convert them into paying customers which will also help you to reduce the bounce rate. Here are some quick tips:-
Hope this Helps!
Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion.com, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.