Cannot connect to Facebook sales channel even if I am the admin of my Facebook page

5 0 0

Hi, I am having trouble setting up Facebook sales channel in my Shopify account. I have a facebook page already set up and I am the admin of the page. However, whenever I try to connect account to between Shopify and Facebook page, it always shows that I don't have a page yet (as shown below). My store is perfectadanla.myshopify.com. Please help as I cannot move forward without it being able to set up. Thanks.

cannot connect.jpg

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
164 20 30

Hi, @perfectadanla!

Sophia here from Shopify.

What's the name of your Facebook business page? I tried searching for the name in your myshopify.com URL as well as the name on your website, but I couldn't find either on Facebook. The issue might be that the business page isn't published as a public page. Here's what you should see in your business page settings to ensure that your page is published and that you're logged into the Admin account:

22-17-kkqqr-0hlw7

22-22-1ph4x-jsa6o
Once you've double checked these settings, you can try clearing your browser's cache, logging into Facebook and Shopify, and connecting to the Facebook sales channel once again. You can also give it a try from another browser or device if you haven't already. If the sales channel is still not recognizing your business page after taking these steps, please let me know and we can do some further troubleshooting.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi @Sophia ,

Thank you for replying this. Can I send you the information of my Facebook page privately? I have made sure my page is published, and I have tried different browsers, like Chrome and Firefox. However, it just got the same result. I even tried to remove Facebook sales channel and reinstalled it, but still no luck.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
164 20 30

Sure thing! I've just sent you an email so I can investigate this further.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes