Cannot contact seller, not responding!!!

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Hello everyone,

Hopefully someone can help me out a little bit here, although i'm not exactly sure how you could help me but i'm worried so i'm asking anyway.

I've had my store fr about a week not and got several sales, but recently I started to slightly scale.

Now that i'm getting a few more orders through I feel like my supplier is going to get sloppy, since he's last responded(48 hours ago) i've put in an order for about 6 shipments.

None of them have been fulfilled on his end, not has he even read the messages in AliExpress chat.

Wondering what to do because I don't want my customers to start refunding their orders because they haven't got a shipped email or anything. Can anyone help me resolve this in any way? Thank you !!!!!

0 Likes

Success.

Tourist
7 1 2
If you are using AliExpress, keep in mind that if your supplier is in China, they are celebrating their new year at the moment. Response & Shipping speed will be slow until early February.

Have you tried to source the product from a different supplier? Or a different country of origin?
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you for the heads up,

I haven't looked into sourcing the product from a different supplier yet, but if they are al in China would it make a difference?

I will look if there is an American supplier now though.

Thank you for your response!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 20

Hi @JamieO! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

I saw that your question has already been answered, and so from my end, I'll be making a suggestion as to what platform you can use to find alternative US-based suppliers so you can continue operations during Chinese New Year - and the long-term should you find that the platform's services are satisfactory. That being said, have you had the chance to use Spocket? I think it's the perfect alternative for AliExpress as most of the suppliers on the platform come from the US - the EU as well if you wish to expand your options. Quite obviously, our suppliers won't be affected by the CNY holidays - plus, products on Spocket can ship in as fast as 3-5 days, sometimes 1-3 days or 4-7 days depending on where you're shipping to. You might even want to consider using the app long after CNY has ended.

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png

In any case, you can learn more about the platform by visiting Spocket's official website and/or by joining Spocket's official Facebook group. All the best and hope you can check us out!

0 Likes