Cannot make any sale at all!!

10 0 0

Hi there!! Has anyone experience like me? I have run a store for two months and have used many ads promotion on FB, Instagram, Google AdWords but nothing in return. I know it need time but I am not sure how long should I wait. Also, could anyone help review my store??? Thanks indeed for your help!! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1801 30 198

Hello,

I just had look at your store,Looking Great.
Have you advertise your store items every day?
I see the some of products what you post on instagram are related to women clothing 
but in your store whenver i search the items like "Dress" then only they are appearing.
So you can add that category in your website.

In your store under menu section you shows only smart accessories.
There is no separate menu for what you are advertise the products, Here the perception is also important.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Hi Appfreaker, thanks for your comments!! Before I used to sell many catagories then I change to one specific thing and I have not delete what shown on my Instagram but I will work it out now. Also for the menu section I think I have shown what I have advertised on FB. What did you see that my store did not show? Could you please specify dear? Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
84 0 6

Hi there! ?

Your website looks great! 

However, it could use some improvement. Your website must look professional and have a trust feel.

I know it's hard and we all start at some point. I say this because I'm a newbie too. I have had my website running for about 6 months and it's hard, hard, hard...

Even though I have over 200 sales, I feel like I'm still not selling enough, but I keep doing the best I can AND still working on improving my website.

In short, you will make your first sale when you least expect it.

I wish you the very best! ☺️

____

Never pay full price, use promo codes and SAVE! Check out our many free offers (Wayfair, AllModern, Airbnb, and many more!) ➡️ https://bit.ly/2G95iGv

Never pay full price. Use promotion codes and SAVE! | www.masskoupons.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
166 0 13

Hello Chheary, 

I have just had look on your store. You have covered almost all the basics that a professional website may have but to my opinion there are two things missing such as

1.Shipping policy- As you mentioned to ship product within 7-15 days, write more about shipping. 

2. FAQ- There must be some very commonly asked question for such kind of business; create a FAQ page and answer those question. 

Now, for the not having sell- I think you may be targeting a wrong segment of the market who may not be interested in such smart products or may be in wrong geography where people may get such products more easily. To me, another reason may be your price. I think your price is comparatively higher than other merchants such as AliExpress. 

I hope this may help

Thanks- Kaoser 

0 Likes
Highlighted

You need to write your own product descriptions. Right now, I can see they are straight out of the Oberlo/Ali Express database. When you import a product you need to replace all that gobble-dee-gook that they have with a real, readable product description. It takes a lot of time, but if you think about it, that is what your potential customers must do in their minds -- they must make some sense out of your description (not to mention rampant broken English embedded in the product descriptions). If you write your description well, they won't be scratching their heads. You don't have that much time to grab there attention (= sale), so make it easy for your customers.

Suggestion:  

You should remove the irrelevant information from the description and draft your own marketing copy. Write a couple of sentences that inform the potential customer about the product, plus a bit of fun or call-to-action. Speak to their wants and needs and how buying this particular product will fill their needs. Give them ideas about how they will use or feel when they are using this amazing product.

There are numerous Shopify sites where people simply leave the descriptions as is. I don't think that is the way to go. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Thanks for your encouragement dear ;) I really cannot wait for that first sale to come and experience that feeling :( :( 

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Hi Kaoser, I think I may target the wrong audience do you have any idea on what should I do regarding to that ??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
166 0 13

Hi Chheary, 

Here is a link for you. I hope you can find some basics of facebook and instagram by reading this article. 

Link: 1. https://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/unique-ways-to-target-your-facebook-ads/

2. https://www.jennstrends.com/find-your-target-audience-on-instagram/

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Thanks Kaoser for your useful link :D :D 

0 Likes