Carosoul no longer working and blog post are no longer visible! Please Help!

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Today I noticed my carousel is no longer working. I did download Mailchimp and a rewards app for the store. I've since deleted the both apps but my products still aren't showing up. This is my first time posting so if I need to provide more information please kindly let me know. I've looked over old post trying to obtain assistance but I'm not good at all with the themes/liquid and don't want to further mess something up. 

I really appreciate the assistance.

Removed
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
54 5 10

can you take a full screenshot of your theme.liquid and image for product and blog that are not appearing?

@NBBHair01 wrote:

Today I noticed my carousel is no longer working. I did download Mailchimp and a rewards app for the store. I've since deleted the both apps but my products still aren't showing up. This is my first time posting so if I need to provide more information please kindly let me know. I've looked over old post trying to obtain assistance but I'm not good at all with the themes/liquid and don't want to further mess something up. 

I really appreciate the assistance,

Removed

There might be snippets from the app you install that may cause the following problems.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Next time try  just posting Removed, that other link not for everyone. it takes me to your shopify login, in regards to the carousel, it might be a code blocking it, try re-publish your theme, choose a different one, this is temporary. click publish. then go back to the theme you started with, and publish it. if you have any codes that's blocking you image, it will rest and it should go away, your carousel should pop right up after that . i hope that works it worked for me

@NBBHair01 wrote:

I really appreciate the assistance,

Removed
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @NBBHair01 

You want to eliminate how many apps you use and focus on making your site super simple to navigate and give someone a awesome feeling when they're looking around the site. Here is free theme I like to use. 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/blogs/shopify/1-shopify-free-theme

Also your site is extremely slow. Most liking because of what I've already mentioned. Most people are going to bounce if it takes to long to load. 

66.JPG

Overall I think the direction you're trying to take your site is good. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Thank you for the feedback. Adding or removing themes is definitely out of my league. I do believe its exactly what you said because the store was working fine before I downloaded those 2 apps, not sure which one of the two cause this headache but I've since deleted both apps. Is there someone I can reach out to via Shopify to help me add a new theme to my store? This is all very new to me. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi and thank you for the response. Yes, I wasn't sure how what was needed exactly for someone to look at my store. I will try that and hopefully not mess things up even more 😔 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Is there any way for me to remove my link from the email. I see exactly what you're saying

0 Likes