Cart And Checkout Problems!!!

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Good evening all,

I've recently started a Shopify store selling a women's specific ring, I have spent time designing my store to build trust for the customer, because one thing I learned early on is that building trust is a key component to making the conversion funnel work. I've set up multi pages and imported review and all the usual stuff.

I have also ran facebook ads for a couple of days and refined my audience fairly well, i will admit my audience is not close to being as good as it can be. But, i have got it to a group of people that at least take good interest in my store.

In the image below, is a screen shot i have just taken of the current statistics for my store today

Conversion funnel ss 2.PNG
Now, i know that in the big picture 30 sessions combined is not a lot, but i would of thought that if 23 people took enough interest into the product to then get to the checkout at least 1 person would go the whole way?

I'm not coming here to cry or anything I am simply just curious and not sure about what other steps i can take to ensure they go the whole way.

Thank you for taking the time to help, i will leave my site down below if you would be so kind to check it out and point out any flaws. Thanks

Jamie

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
183 6 21

Hey Jamie,

Welcome to Shopify!

1) Have you allowed payment only via PayPal? Maybe those customers didn't have the payment method(s) that you're allowing.

2) I'd recommended recording your customers' behaviour (there are apps for that) to try and get a more clear picture of their behaviour in your store.

Cheers.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

I have allowed paypal, and shopify payments... so all of the cards, apple pay, google pay etc...

Also, thank you for the suggestion about the tracking apps i will get one installed thank you.

0 Likes