Change $0.00 price to "Contact for Pricing"

TylerGraham5078
2 0 0

Hi there,

So, I need some help. I've contacted Shopify support, Pagefly app support, and did a lot of research but I cannot figure this out. I recently went through and have been using the Pagefly app to edit the layouts of the product pages as well as some of the landing pages. We have one brand in particular that does not allow to put prices for those products directly on our website so we leave the price at $0.00. Prior to using Pagefly, any product with the $0.00 price automatically changed it to "Call for Pricing". I am trying to figure out how to get that setting back. This collection page is the brand that I need to have the prices read "Contact for Pricing". (https://davidsfurniture.com/collections/stickley) You'll see that this layout shows "call for price" but will show $0.00 when you click on the product. Within Pagefly I used the setting that draws in the default theme settings which are setup for display the "Call for price" CTA but does not work on the individual product pages. I've done research where people have mentioned that something in the javascript is blocking the change but I am unable to find anything. I have tried multiple different html configurations in different areas but nothing is working. If you add the product to your cart and then look in the cart you'll see the Call for price CTA but that's it. Can anyone help?!? I'm at my wits end. I know there is a way to do but just need help from someone with more html experience! 

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
TylerGraham5078
2 0 0
0 Likes