Change font size for image with text on home page (debut theme)

MaggiErie
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi all,

Appreciate if anyone can help. I am trying to change the font size for image with text on my home page. The current font size is as huge as the header for the image.

My store: https://theurbanjewel.myshopify.com/

Password to enter: 1234

Thank you.

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1056 100 152

Hi, @MaggiErie.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand you're looking to change the font size for the Image with text section on your homepage. Since you're using a Shopify-supported theme, then this is something that our Theme Support team can assist you with. If your store is subscribed to a plan, you're eligible to use the complimentary design time included with your subscription on this customization. While our Theme Support can help with a number of customizations; however, for reference purposes, we do have a list of unsupported customizations outlined on our design policy.

While I'm unable to help with creating a customization request, as we aren't able to authenticate merchant accounts via the Community Forums. However, our Support team would be happy to help you with this through live chat, emaili, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

I've also taken a look at your shop and, though the shop is still under development, you're on the right track! I can see a good use of the various sections offered by your theme, which sets the layout for your store, and you've included the important resources (eg. store policies, contact form, etc.) in the footer for your customers. That being said, I think there's an opportunity to add your store policies to the header menu, so that you can have a more robust menu and customers can more easily find the resources regardless of where they are on the page. 

I hope this points you in the right direction to get help with your font sizes. Let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Dear @MaggiErie 

We will be happy to help you.

Regards,
Task4Store - Get Shopify Small Task Help
Contact Us
: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
1400+ Happy Clients | 25000+ Shopify Small Tasks Done
0 Likes