Change the name of my store.

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Shopify Support,

I just started a few days ago and already have my store. But I want to change the name of  my store since I open it up without having a name I liked very much. I was told that I needed to contact customer support for that because you were able to do it manually from the customer service side. I've been looking around and around to find help. I only found a customer service number that I called but it said you were not doing ph support any longer. I also looked for a support email where you could send questions and get some responses but I didn't find anything. The only way is this community forum. 

Please, I would like some response from customer service. I will be waiting. I don't know how to move around the website very much, so I don't know how to make this message private. 

Thank you in advance,

Annia

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
41 6 13
0 Likes
6 0 0

Yes, it talks about changing the domain meaning buying a new domain but I've heard that customer service can help you change the name of your domain. Even if I buy a new domain I will need help with figuring out how to change the name of my store and importing the new domain. I have already paid for the building of a website. I could check that there is not a specific topic about changing names. 'Cause if I buy a new domain still I have to change the name of my store. 

Thank you for your response. I hope customer service responds to my concern, question, whatever they want to call it. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Shopify Partner. I don't even know if customer service will see this. Have no idea. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
41 6 13

Use this link https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact

If it asks you to log in, go ahead and log in, if the screen doesn't look like the screenshot below, come back to this post and click the above link again. This should help you get in touch with support.

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 2.44.05 PM.png

0 Likes