Changed theme and updated pictures

Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 2

Hello,

Thank you for taking a moment to check out my site. We have just hit our one year mark and have revamped out site and would love some feedback. Thank You

motherearthinc.com

Channon

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
394 22 55

Hello, Channon! 

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I've taken a look through your storefront and I would be happy to share some feedback with you that I hope you will find helpful. My first opinion on your storefront is that it's clean, and professional looking. You can tell that you are selling skincare by the simple layout, grey-tone colours and font. You have a very professional looking logo, but I would like to see that logo larger so it will grab your customer's attention. Carrying your logo throughout your website would not only build up your brand a bit more, but it will also remind your customers of who you are. 

Your slideshow images both have beautiful compositions and tone, but I would recommend having crisper images with higher resolutions not only for aesthetic reasons, but it will also make your website look more professional. I can see the same type of issues with your product images - they are great photographs, but they do need to be a bit sharper with higher resolutions. 

You have every aspect of an online storefront covered, but I have noticed a few extra aspects that I would suggest tweaking. These changes lie within the different aspects of your footer menu. I would like to see a colour from your slider images carried through to your footer instead of the light pink that you have now. Perhaps using a taupe like the deepest colour of the rose in your slider image or a dark grey would make your homepage look more consistent. 

In your footer menu, I see that you have your ‘Contact Us’ page listed twice. Having the same link listed twice in the same area is a little unneccessary - I would suggest removing one. I would also change your ‘Gift Set's Releasing Friday 11/15/18. Be the first to know what is happening at MotherEarth Inc. by signing up to get our emails.’ message in your footer to a place more obvious to your customer or visitors. You could try adding that message in a banner at the top of your homepage or even as a pop-up window. If you're looking for ways to add in a banner image, you could look into an app like; Banner Slider by POWr or Dynamic Banner Suite. For pop-up windows, be sure to check out the apps; Pop‑Up Window or Aiva Pop‑ups, Slide‑ins & Bars.

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions - be sure to ask and I would be happy to help!

Karlie
Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 2

Hello Karlie!

Thank you so much for your feedback. I appreciate all the tips and will work on things right away! Have a great day!:)

Thank You

Channon

0 Likes