Changing Store Currency

OhnessLove
1 0 0

Hi,

My shopify current currency is PHP for Philippines but I would want to sell globally. I only have 1 sale as of the moment and this was done by me just to try if my shopify store is working. After much realization, I decided US to be my local store location, Please then help me to change the store's currency. Thanks

0 Likes

Hello @OhnessLove ,

To change your store currency, open your Shopify admin and go to the "settings" section, there open "general settings" and at the bottom, you can find the currency option to change your currency. If you didn't get any orders till now then you can change your currency there or else you need to contact Shopify support to change the currency, you can find contact support option there itself to change your currency.

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes