Chatbot annoying or helpful?

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi Everyone,

My website is https://www.richardsonseating.com and I have recently installed a Pipedrive chatbot.  I want to know if you think it is annoying or helpful.  If its helpful, do you have any suggestions on additional questions and answers that you might want to have me program.

Thanks,

Ira

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Ira

Dig the niche of your store. Chicago is one of my favourite USA cities to visit. There are some clear ways to make your store better.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as there is way to much text on your images. Both the masthead at the top and the "Create Your Dream Diner with Our Chrome Furniture" image. 

2. Great About Us page, just cut down on the amount of images. Maybe make a Gallery type page if you want to show off more of the teams work

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Chair Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

4. I would consider working with someone to help you design a site and have branding that matched your retro chairs. This would help the store standout and create a better brand

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images.

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

3. Work on a better format for your product description as it is just a block of text right now. Make it more appealing to the eyes and lead people down a path. 

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes