Check New store out

Solved
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Guys

Lyle here, I've just recently gone live on my new store https://cronyrodsaustralia.com. I was wondering if someone could take a look and advise if it looks and functions ok. I have been told to send a site map to google and index my domain name in order to get more traffic. I think i have done this but not quite sure with technical side of things.

regards

Lyle

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1823 116 278

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO
5. Add blog section

6. Use favicon

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hello,

I simply had look into your website.
Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.
You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
You can add product reviews, Simply it helps to increases sales by giving consumers the information they need to make the decision to purchase a product or service from a business. Otherwise, Great work you have done on your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Lyle 

Few areas I think you can improve 

Home Page: Should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with link to about page ) 
  • Newsletter Sign Up 
  • Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4

Connection: I feel like you would have some great stories to tell. Two great ways to build a connection and get visitors wanting to sign up to your email newsletter are 

• Blog Posts 
  • About Page 

I love the slideshow images really gave me a good feeling when I first landed on the home page. 

Keep up the good work. I'm also about to email you something that should help you out.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thanks Clayton

I'll implement your changes and follow up on the link you sent.

Best regards

Lyle

0 Likes
Highlighted

@LYLE-64 wrote:

Thanks Clayton

I'll implement your changes and follow up on the link you sent.

Best regards

Lyle

No worries mate. Happy to help. Some great value in what I sent you. Speak to you soon.

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1141 57 170

Hey @LYLE-64,

I loved your store. I've broken down a few areas that I think you may benefit from taking a look at-

Changes regarding Home Page-

1. First fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -

And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

2. Your home page are of poor quality. You need to change your images for giving it a professional look.

3. Changing placement of your newsletter subscription box to the top of the store. This will help you to capture more.

4. Provide contact information throughout your site, including an about us page. Don’t act like you’re hiding from your customers; that will hardly make them more trusting!

With that said, it is likely going to be easier to assess what direction you may want to shift to if you had a bit more information on what your current marketing and social media efforts you have engaged in. How much traffic you are getting on your store, Is your store new, What is your Conversion rate & Bounce Rate?

There are other "must have" suggestions . Being a shopify partner I would love to help you with your store engagement.  Feel free to email me at sachin@aitrillion.com.

Regards,

Aitrillion.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Thank you for your advice . I’ll look into your suggestions
Regards Lyle
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thank you for your advice . I will follow up on your suggestions.

Regards Lyle

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1141 57 170

Hey @LYLE-64,

I am glad that you found my suggestions productive. Feel free to drop any questions as you work on things. Looking forward to hearing about your success! 

Regards,

Aitrillion.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes