Check Out My Website

kiema804
1 0 0

Hey, everyone I wanted to know how do you feel about my website? I have the debut theme and was thinking about changing the theme

BlackBossWoman

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
762 95 247

Hey @kiema804,

Congratulations on launching your store!

screencapture-blackbosswoman-2021-04-26-12_50_26.png

I've taken a look through and I have some feedback for you.

First, your homepage banner. This area is prime real estate for selling. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product,  a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

Next, with things like lashes, lipgloss and accessories. These types of items are more difficult to sell, the reason being is that these types of items can be already be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. So when a person is searching for a lip gloss or a piece of jewelry in Google, these big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who makes these products locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local and they can get you your products quicker, they might even offer free local delivery. I would really establish what it is that sets you apart and then market your products in that way. I highly recommend doing a few sales locally first by advertising in community buy & sell Facebook groups or joining markets when you can. This will get you those initial sales and you can start getting reviews and feedback which will make your website look more trustworthy.

Another thing you can do is expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2981 172 550

Hello @kiema804Congrats on your new store! AiTrillion this side, an eCommerce platform serving 100K+ sellers to boost their brand engagement. Here are some suggestions:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add a favicon.

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage.

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes