Check Out Problem

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello everyone.

This is my first dropshipping store.  I am getting plenty of traffic.  I receive about 200 visitors, 15 add to carts and 14 initiate checkouts a day. My site that I am directing all of my ads to is https://skymobileaccessories.com/products/4-in-1-fast-charging-station.  I use a luckyorange to see what the traffic does and about 95% of the visitors stay on this one page that I direct traffic to.  Because they stay on this one page I am slowly building the other pages.  But my problem is why I receive so many add to carts and visitors initiating checkout everyday but no sales.  Could there be a problem with the brooklyn theme checkout process??   Any input would be appreciated.  Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @BrandonA 

Could the problem be postage ? I'm in Australia and thinking maybe postage could be to many options or costs to much. Why don't you try some free options ? 

Postage.JPG

Logo 

Also might be good to do at least a basic logo for your website. Looks little more professional. 

Theme 

I like to use this free theme. Learn more HERE 

Trust Badge 

Could be wrong here but has your product really been seen on for examples Forbes ? 

Overall good work. Keep it up. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1009 43 122

Dear BrandonA,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Add some social proof (try to add video feedback)

3. Your store design is not user friendly.

4. This product page can be more organized 

There are other areas you need to work. Need help please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/enquiry

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you for the advice.  I didn't notice that the shipping was set up that way.  I ran into another problem though.  Have anyone found a fix for the upsell now app.  I've setup an upsell for a free product but I noticed that customers are able to delete the original product from their cart and keep the free upsell product.  So basically getting a free product.  Is there anyway to remove the free product if the original product they are buying is removed from cart?  

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I just don't understand what could be the problem with the check out process.  I'm watching the visitors entire visit through lucky orange and I see that the majority of the visitors are clicking check out.  But obviously I can't see their checkout process for security reasons.  I don't know what could be stopping the check out from going through.  Is this a common problem with some shopify stores or maybe it could be something in my settings?  I can't think of a reason to see 15 people a day actually click the check out button but not finalize the check out.  

0 Likes