Check it out guys i need feedback before store lunching

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello everybody.

I would be grateful if you all give me some feedback about my store that I'm about to open.

**SEO WORKING ON MY SITE RIGHT NOW**

Tell me even the little things that bother you!

Preview link: https://hhbmvykpqrq7tc4e-25284804683.shopifypreview.com

Thank you very much!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 1 13

Looking good, the only thing which bothered me was within 10 seconds of being on your homepage, the cookie notice popped up via the right, and then purchase history of customers notice popped in on the left, and then a big square notice flashed in the centre of the page... all three happening within 10 seconds of landing would make me wonder if the site is a spam site and quickly leave it.  The cookie notice straight away is fine (legally required).  The who purchased what notice has personally never convinced me to buy from a site - and sometimes can work against you i.e. if the notice says 'mr ? in london purchased ? 8 hrs ago' would make me think the website is not that popular or active.  I would reconsider having that notice at all, or if you do, let it pop up after at least 20-30 seconds.  The big square notice I would have pop up once someone goes to another page, because it shows interest and therefore would make sense to entice.  I'm of the older generation, so maybe the things I've mentioned wouldn't bother younger shoppers, but popping up notices every few seconds would make me leave.  Other than that, your website looked professional.

Good luck

Highlighted

Hi @Eddigur 

I was just looking through your reviews and seen someone left feedback that the item was good for 83 cents and your selling it for $20. I suggest looking at all your reviews. Lately I have seen few reviews on other sites that someone even wrote ali express in the feedback. Double check them. 

If you want SEO help Maggie from @Rockpapercopy is great. Reach out to her. 

Good luck with it all. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1209 61 360
Thank you for the mention Clayton_Bates - appreciated :)
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

I took your advice, there thing you was right about them that I didn't notice!

Thank you very much, really appreciate it!

0 Likes