Check out my store. Please be as honest as possible!

Highlighted
12 0 0

Hey Guys, 

we are a new clothing brand on the block. please give us honest feedback on our website, content and product as i would love to hear from you all. Thanks ! 

unkn.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

store defiently looks branded. i love your theme which theme is this? is this the Paid

theme ENVY?

0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

One of the issues I found on your site is the siding image on your landing page, nobody clicks through those honestly. One image is really enough, and it'll speed up your site. I also noticed you use one model a lot more than the others. People notice things like that, and it honestly gives off a weird vibe. I know that sounds stupid, but it's a thing. Then finally, where it says  "who is UNKN" on the front page. It honestly needs to be re-worded, because it almost replicates what every single clothing brand says! 

Potentially get action shots of people wearing your shirts! My first thought is of people in the gym, it seems like your main audience at this point would be people involved in health & fitness, if that is an avenue you were interested in, it would be SUPER EASY to get your clothing brand to take off, by getting "athletes" through IG  to wear your clothes and shout you out. I run a supplement company so I know fitness enthusiasts are ALWAYS looking for new clothing to wear to the gym.

Obviously, the cost with that would be you give away free product.

But other than that, you're doing social media well, and you guys obviously have incredible potential!

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Yes we use Envy :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Thank you for your honesty. We will look into what you've said! Thanks again!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
106 0 19

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Also I noticed that you don't have a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

An important thing I couldn't find is an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

Did you think about adding a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

Also I noticed that you don't have a support email address. If you are able to add a support email address, that's easily visible it helps your customer know that they will be able to reach out to you if they have any questions.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
156 5 48

Hey, Jordan!

Congrats on launching your site.

After having looked through your store I've got a few tips to offer.

The first thing I immediately noticed is that the aspect ratio of your slider images is off. This means they're being stretched too far in one direction and look wrong. Even if visitors can't pinpoint exactly what's wrong they'll intuitively know that something is 'off' and will make them feel uncomfortable. What you'll want to do is look in the documentation of your theme where they should provide all the dimensions of the different sections in your theme. Once you know the dimensions of your images you can adjust your images to fit.

Something else I would work on is your copywriting. For example, in your About Us page the content doesn't really say much. I would cut out all the filler sentences that are generic and not meaningful. For example in this sentence: "The UNKNOWN Company was started like all other Innovations… With a great Idea that would change the way we look at fashion, By simply designing a simple range that had more meaning than what comes to eye." What is it about your company that is innovative? A certain level of authenticity is important so that you can legitimately connect to visitors, otherwise they may think you're trying to fool them. This is a great post about creating personality for your brand and includes some tips about copywriting.

One other thing I noticed is a lot of the content on your Instagram feed is the same as your website. Having original content that is unique to your social feeds is a good way of keeping your visitors interested. Whereas, if they visit your Instagram feed and then move to the website and the content is all the same it won't be as engaging for them and there's a good chance they'll navigate away. We've got a great video series on content marketing here

Hope this is helpful!

_Ash_ | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes