Check out my store and give me feedback! :) (Not getting great conversions)

7Sleek_Store
3 0 0

Hi everyone!

I recently launched my store and would really appreciate some feedback and ways to make it better to get better conversions. Some marketing tips would also be great

Thanks everyone!

Link is: www.7Sleek.com

0 Likes

@7Sleek_Store please insert your store URL

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
7Sleek_Store
3 0 0

haha, sorry!

0 Likes
Arunesh
Excursionist
68 6 28

Hey @7Sleek_Store

That's a lovely store you own.

Your products are nice and everything is very simplistic and clear. 

However, this free Shopify theme won't help you go far.

If people are abandoning check out, it means they don't see a reason to buy from your store. You have got serious competition in the market and you need to stand apart from others. And even though you build a better looking professional website, you won't get your traffic and conversions until the marketing is done right.

I'd highly suggest you hire someone to maintain your store promotions and the advertisements.

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes

Hi @7Sleek_Store, thank you for showing the link.

I’m Richard, CRO Expert at PageFly. I would like to have some feedback on your product page.

The header: I recommend you to make the Header sticky when visitors scroll down, and show the Main menu and the search bar on the header, not hiding it under the icon. It will make the header and the main menu always visible to the visitors and helps them navigate through your site faster.

RichardNguyen_0-1611423114108.png

Home page

Banner: all of the buttons on the banners are linked to the same link, please add more different links to the CTAs. It can give customers more options and more customers’ journey to test.

RichardNguyen_1-1611423114310.png

Featured products: you should show some featured product sections on the Homepage to boost sale of your flagship products. The CTAs like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now buttons on the product page can be useful for customers to buy and skip the product page.

The hover effect: instead of the zoom in effect, you can show the second product images for the hovering effect. It can show additional information about the product.

Testimonial: the testimonial section will be useful to boost the reputation of your brand. Many customers will check this section to find information about your product and services.

Product page

Product images: Your product images are really high quality. But you will need to show more product images from different angles. For examples: customers will want to check inside the bag too. And the first product image should focus on the main product. On this product page, I thought it was about the dress, not the handbag.

RichardNguyen_2-1611423114311.png

RichardNguyen_3-1611423114279.png

Review section: like the testimonials section on the Homepage, the review section on your Product page is also important. The reviews with the real product images from customers will be the most valuable information on your store.

Policy sections: many customers will need to check your store’s policies like refund or shipping policy. You can use accordions to show those sections on your product page and still minimize the space of the product page.

That is some feedback from me, I hope they could be useful to improve the CR. Please hit like or Solution if you find them helpful.

Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
7Sleek_Store
3 0 0

Thank you for your tips, Richard!

I have taken all of them under advisement and will start implementing them  

I am having trouble with the instructions you gave me re my header. How do I get it to be "sticky" and to display menu options as opposed to the drop down?

Thanks

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

Hello @7Sleek_Store Ho9w are you doing?

I am Johnny, a professional shopify developer, manager and ecommerce marketer with over 4 years of experience.

I have critically reviewed your store and as an expert, I must be sincere with you that your store have not been professionally designed to convert traffic and evidences proving this can be found in how many collections you have and how many products per collection were shown in your home page. You have as many as 5 collections but few products are shown coupled with the fact that the navigation is poor.

Also are:

* FAVICON

* Slider and banner: Create 1-2 more banner and add slider to make an attractive and stunning design.

* CTA: Add clear CTA buttons to the products to entice your potential buyers

* REVIEWS: Create Reviews of your loyal customers (even if you don't have one), You can still do this. It helps you to convert more potential customers. Imagine you're shopping on Amazon store but you didn't see any review or bad/negative review on a product. What will you do?

Other things include removal of Powered by Shopify and having many payment options as possible.

Do you need any professional help to make your store an absolute success? Message me

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hello @7Sleek_Store, I hope you are doing well! Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Improvise the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

You need to work on the layout of the product page. Refer to some professional product page and make it organized. 

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- On the home page, add trending/ new/ recently viewed products.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. 

- Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes