Tourist
3 0 0
MonarKey.com. You constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 17 64

Hi there,

The first thing I noticed that product pages are little empty with lack of images and I believe having a reviews section will help you as well, give a discount or some incentives for users who post reviews with photos in order to showcase that your store is a real deal. 

You've got cozy and nice images, consider creating the Instagram gallery at the bottom of the homepage.

Probably, run a campaign for subscribing/creating an account and providing a discount for that in % value

The more you start engaging people on your store, the chances you will get sales will increase, go ahead and search for an appropriate app on Shopify and try them, see if they worth a try.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
2 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Trailblazer
222 17 64

Forgot ot mention that you might consider creating "About Us" and "Contact Us" pages and link them here:Screenshot_4.png

Also, create pages for Terms of Service, Shipping policy, Refund policy and allocate them at your footer menu

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi MonarKey,

General

• It cover a lot of space in the header so i recommend make the logo a bit smaller.
  • Your logo is good.
  • I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.
  • You need to add contact information on your storefront so your customers know how they can get in touch with you for any questions they may have. Customers may want to contact you to ask about your products before making a purchase, so you may be missing out on sales that you're not aware of with no contact info! You can easily create a contact page.

Homepage

• I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.

Product

• You are going to need to write persuasive product descriptions for each product.
  • Another thing to be wary of is product imaging. Online shopping is a very visually based experience. If your customers don't like the image, they won't buy the product. For that reason, it will be good to work towards having a universal look for the product images on your store.
  • No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Expert
1062 50 316

It's really nice. One thing I noticed is that the white font is hard to read on this busy image background:

Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 11.22.57.png

You can easily fix it by adding a filter layer between the background and a text or by changing the image to something with plain background. 

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0
Thanks you
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0
Thank you!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1062 50 316

It's a pleasure :)

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 17 64

You are the most welcome :)

0 Likes