Check out my store

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

Hello all,

I have been working on my store for some time now and I am glad to say I have over 50 products now! Woohoo. 

A little bit of context, I am creating a store that will appeal to be in the athletic leisure space in the future.  Right now, I wanted to target summer gear as it still ties in with the larger theme.  I am still working on the sections below the Featured collections in the home page and 'the story'.  I intend on having a Google ad campaign, maybe Facebook and work extensively on Instagram.

Now, I need some refinement for some high paying customers.  I want to give them the best first impression.  I would greatly appreciate some feedback on the following topics (in no particular order):

1. UX
  2. Changing "Add to Cart" to "Buy Now" 
  3. Changing only Buy button to a strong call to action color.  Bright Orange?
  4. Prices might be a little higher, but they are great quality and fast shipping
  5. Product categories, add some other ones?
  6. Shorter checkout process.  Currently has over 3 pages long.  Yikes!
  7. Product descriptions. Enticing?  Short?

Your feedback will greatly help out my customers have a great experience.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 236

Hi,

Could you share store URL with us for review :)

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Tourist
11 0 0

www.achievelabs.co

I also want to get the .com domain but godaddy says that they might be able to get it.  IDK what that means.  any alternatives?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

The policies generate by Shopify are very helpful, but you need to read it and fill the custom parts...

You forgot to check your Privacy policy:

- [[INSERT DESCRIPTIONS OF OTHER TYPES OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES USED]]

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 0

Good catch.  I have noticed that the Privacy Policy might be too long.  Any ideas on how to only include the necessary info?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2 0 1
It's just a suggested template. You can just read it and fill/remove
depending to what relates to your business.
1 Like
Shopify Partner
482 46 236

Hi esly3,

General
  • I didn't find any contact us page. A contact us page is too important because it seems you are open to being contacted. It helps visitors contact you easily.
  • The story page didn't open
Homepage
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
  • I don't recommend using only facebook messenger as a live chat. You can add a live chat app to your store. If you want to use facebook messenger put this button on the footer but put the live chat app bottom right corner of your screen. Because if your visitors didn't log in the facebook, it's hard to ask a question.
  • Display live chat on the bottom right corner of your store. It's like a standard place for live chat.
Product
  • The product images look great but they are not a standard. Standard images help to consistent look at your store.
  • I suggest removing the trust seals on each product page. They don't help your brand. I recommend putting these seals in the footer.
  • I suggest adding a related product list, it helps to improve cross sales and the time spent on your store.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like