Check out my store

Mrsincredible
1 0 1

Hi! My website is beincrediblyyou.com and I've basically been basing everything off my opinion and taste so I need more people to give me opinions so I can know which direction I should go from now on. Thank you!

Hi @Mrsincredible

Congrats on your new store, when first looking at your website, I am quite impressed by how professional it looks and bet that you must have put a lot of effort into it, however, I'd like to give you some feedback with the hope it would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

- You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit one page.

PageFly_0-1624595300225.png

- In my point of view, these images are not really in high resolution, if possible, I'd recommend you adjust them to make the site even better:

PageFly_1-1624595494166.png

PageFly_2-1624595597200.png

PageFly_3-1624595651742.png

II- Collection pages

You should consider using “Load more” button instead of “Pagination”, this allows users to actively decide whether they need to see more products, and easily assess their favorite products in one page.

- Just a small suggestion, I'd suggest you make the product elements (product details, product name..) in product list to align with each other:

PageFly_4-1624596107897.png

Color is considered an important factor to users’ purchasing decision, therefore, if color variations are not indicated from the list item, there is a risk that users will overlook the potential products or abandon the site since they do not see their favorite colors mentioned. Therefore, I would recommend you use color swatches to indicate color variations.

- You should include both the user rating average and numbers of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

III- Product pages

- Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide 3-5 images of products from multiple angels.

Product Price is one of the most important criteria for users to assess a product, therefore, I would suggest you style the Product price to be more noticeable. 

Instead of drop-down color selector, you can consider using color swatches to provide visibility- this will help users to assess the available colors of products easier. 

P.S: A page builder app is an ideal solution to help you build your pages quickly and effectively. At PageFly, we offer 70+ pre-made templates that help users reduce a lot of effort in building pages and they can spend more time on marketing activities. 

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Best of luck! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Hi @Mrsincredible 

I was impressed by looking into your store which showcase your vision and passion towards your work, every thing looks fine ,But for getting good traffic and for attracting customers .I would like to suggest few points.

->Add Testimonials: Testimonials give customers confidence in your product. They can resolve a customer’s primary concerns, make them feel good about contacting you, and solidify their decision to buy your products. Add testimonials in footer of home page.

->Product Review: There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review , so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .
Screenshot (73).png

->As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature.

->Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

->Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

->Social sharing : As per promotion, Try add discount on social sharing feature home page to promote your store by your customers. For this, you may consider our app Tuecus it has Free plan too.

->Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

->Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

->Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hey @MrsincredibleThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I have checked out your store and here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a title to this section as shown in the below screenshot. 

AiTrillion_0-1624605432039.png

- On the homepage add a section of trending and new products. This helps to attract customers to browse the store. Recommend product to your customers with personalization. With this, there are more chances of customers making a purchase. 

Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process

AiTrillion_1-1624605902913.png

- Add a review section on the product page. Reviews are essential in eCommerce, 93% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

AiTrillion_2-1624606118781.png

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using loyalty program to build long-term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes