Check out my store!

HypnoticUSB
Tourist
4 0 1

I’m new to Shopify & I was just looking for some feedback on my store. I’m not 100% done as I still need to add some product descriptions in & add a few more but so far I’d love to know what some of you guys have to say! All opinions welcome & totally open for constructive criticism! Thank you! 
Www.hypnoticusb.com

Ali-92
Trailblazer
126 9 46

Hi @HypnoticUSB 

I am unable to visit your store. It gives an error. Can you please re-check the link? thanks

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes
Ali-92
Trailblazer
126 9 46

Thanks @HypnoticUSB I am now able to view the store. Here is my feedback.

The banner is the first impression and its an opportunity to hold the visitors' eyeballs right there. I would suggest you add a new banner on your website with a strong caption that clearly communicates the customer value and your core product offer. The overall layout is very basic. You can build the layout gradually with time to make it more attractive.

Add a video section to your homepage and integrate a video clip displaying all your products. Video holds high value and it will fetch exposure.

Secondly, create an About us page and take the mission statement there. On that page, you can also write your business story and ambitions. Replace the mission statement on the homepage with some sort of marketing message that clearly presents the customer value.

Moreover, add navigation to your collections tab so that the visitors get the idea about the collection variety right there on the homepage. 

Add a live chat feature to your website or include a Facebook chat widget. This will leave a good impact and also you will be able to take your visitors' questions directly and customize your offers.

I would also suggest adding a blog page to your website. You can share content on the blog page on a regular basis to get an SEO boost of your website. Also, install an SEO plugin to your website backend to put your targeted keywords in your content. SEO takes time so you can start working on it right away and eventually it will bring results if you keep the content up to date and relevant.

If you have a presence on your social platforms make sure to add the icons in the header or footer section. Your Instagram presence will help you driving traffic to the website.

Lastly, once you launch your store always plan for integrating in-store marketing strategies to your store for your email marketing and social proof tactics. This will help you in boosting your sales. 

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes

@HypnoticUSB great store you have.

if you need additional product descriptions eScraper can help you via scraping it to your Shopify store.

Also, you need to add more photos and customer reviews. 

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I can see you've already received some excellent feedback on the store for minor tweaks and additions. You've done a great job so far, and I think a few tweaks will make a big difference! 

• Your mission statement is good, but make it more concise on the landing page (where real estate is at a premium), and instead create an About Us page that goes into greater detail about you and your business. We have a really great article on writing persuasive About Us pages here

• Why are all your products on sale? If all products are on sale, it feels like there is no extra value. 

• The reviews are great, but have you considered using some in house photography rather than relying on stock photos? 

• I think adding policy pages and a FAQ addressing any potential customer concerns would be a huge addition to the site. 

• I feel you don't need the newsletter signup at the bottom of your landing page, as you already have a signup box nearby in the footer

If this is your first store? You've done a great job of getting the basics correct. A little further enhancement of the store will really bring it to life! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
475 46 157

Hi @HypnoticUSB

Just take a look at your store.

I think the most important thing for your store is real-life photos. I see some customers have some photo reviews so try to post them on. 

If you have many real-life photos, try to post them on Instagram, and connect the account to Shopify to create an Instagram feed on your store. 

It is a good way to show more and more images that people are using your product. Check this out if you want to create one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery 

Hope it helps!

Thank you 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes