Check out my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

I just launched my online store, I'm getting lots of traffic no sales. 

Could it be that my store doesn't look professional? 

Your thoughts pls

www.debeccks.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1465 74 248

Hello @Debeccks, Overall your store looks great. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:-

Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

Slideshow Image (high-quality images with a CTA button)- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- Add shipping policy.

- Keep all these aligned as shown in the picture.

Screenshot (14).png

Add marketing tools to capture visitors and convert them into paying customers. It will help you to reduce the bounce rate too. Here are some quick tips:-

• Set up Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
  • Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
  • Set up Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.
  • Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

• You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Hope this Helps! 

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion.com, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
377 29 118

Hello @Debeccks,

I've taken a look at your store. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Home page can be designed better. Add attractive high-quality slideshow/banner images. Don't list a lot of products on the Home page.
2. Add sections like 'Featured Collection', 'Best Sellers', 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add a detailed product description on product pages.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
7. Add correct social media accounts in the footer.
8. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
9. A FAQ would be useful!
10. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
11. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
819 91 147

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I can see that you've received some great, constructive feedback on the store aesthetics, and I would agree with a lot of the feedback given.

Rather than reiterate the above, I'd like to dig deeper into your marketing strategy currently. If you're getting lots of traffic but no sales, are you sure that you are targeting the correct audience? How are you targeting your audience currently, and what research indicated that this was the best approach? 

Have you developed a marketing plan, and some marketing personas to accompany them? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes