Hi @PurrfectPaw welcome to Shopify family,
Hey there, you really have a beautiful store. Congratulations on building your website I do have a few recommendations,
1. 1. A great way to generate leads and traffic is through search engine optimization.As you can see from what we’ve already talked about, implementing some of these other lead generation strategies will automatically help your SEO.
2. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic. One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways. If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
3. Lots of people create free giveaways to build their email newsletters — but few of them take the time to truly craft a great giveaway that people want and that somehow improves their lives or their business as a result of getting it.
4. A sitemap is a good starting point to make sure Google (and other search engines) can index all of the pages on your site, however, it’s a good idea to make sure people can do the same.
5. Blog commenting may seem like an old-fashioned strategy that no longer works to build backlinks from Google. It helps users land on the same page with the help of backlinks.
6. Facebook ads can generate a terrific ROI as well as a higher click-through rate — but it’s important to distinguish between the two types plus how to reach out to prospective customers without looking like an intrusion in their newsfeed.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that u need to add top announcement on your store by adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer
I hope this helps!
Hi @PurrfectPaw !
Congradulations on your store!
1. Logo - is too huge, make it a bit smaller. Now it looks unproffesional.
2. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
3. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable.
4. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool.
5. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
6. There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop
7. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
8. Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.
9. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
10. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
11. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
12. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
13. The items in your store are more on a luxurious and expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way, letting your customers know that you care about them.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.