Check out our site!

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi everyone,

We just recently moved from Big Commerce.  I would appreciate any input.

I am still struggling with back-links and page rank, but moving forward with social media.

https://www.cheftog.com

Thanks!

Chris

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
44 2 5

Hey, 

I reviewed your site nice one good luck :). As a recommendation İ can say you to use Nextsale app.İt is up to you to use or not. But really It is a very useful plugin that helps you to increase sales by converting leads to sales. It uses Social proof &Urgency tools. When you add it to your site FOR FREE, it will show comments of previous buyers. So when the visitors come to your site they will see real purchasers' comments. It will create brand trust in them and trigger them to buy your online service. You can use it for free from the beginning. You will see the benefits. It differs from its competitors in the market by having the best pricing ( the lowest) and all in one dashboard system. You do not pay separate costs for social proof and urgency. All content in one. 

Try it for free, the link is below! Good luck with your store!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
73 6 26

Hi there!

Welcome to the Shopify family. I hope you like it here!

Now, to your store:

• On first glance, it looks really professional. Good job!
  • Last but not least, your product descriptions are not that good, at least on the products I opened. Try making them more interesting and informative. This will help you with SEO too.
  • I would advise you to look around for some apps that can improve your sales in the Shopify app store - https://apps.shopify.com. For example, this one - http://discountonleave.apps.isenselabs.com/  will help you recover some of your leaving customers with a discount to exit intent. It offers ready-to-use templates, and also it has a 30-day free trial.
  • I noticed that you do have accounts on the most popular social networks. Good, that is a must! I would suggest you to be constantly active in them, promoting your products and your brand.
  • Super happy to see that you have all the policies - terms and conditions, refund policy and privacy policy. Many Shopify stores are missing that.
  • Try adding more than one image to your products. That way the customers can see them from more angles.
  • I also think that the font is a bit small in some places. Increasing it a bit will help with readability.
  • On some pages there is a lot of blank empty space. I think that if you reduce it the overall outlook of the store will be better.

I hope I helped!

Edit: I saw some of your other products and they have good descriptions. So make sure that all of your products are like that.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as the text over your top image does not standout as much as it should

2. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. Make the product images on your homepage bigger and easier to see. You want your product to shine

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great. Could be a great chance to show off custom work you have done

Product Page  Feedback

1. Consider making the size of the apron stand out more in the product description

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images. Consider adding some lifestyle images

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes