Checking over our site - e-store360.myshopify.com

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there,
coild someone please check over our site to make sure it is up to scratch for Google and Bing advertising? We have had a lot of problems getting them to approve our site, we have made heaps of changes but before we submit another review would like your all clear please.

thank you

tony 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
153 15 70

Hey @Estore  welcome to Shopify family

I checked your store and it looks clean. I would like to share a few tips and feedbacks

Feedback #1: Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers.
Do give a read to this article: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page

Feedback #2: Add a favicon to your website. 

Tip #1: Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.

Tip #2: Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

Tip #3: I suggest you try adding some kind of stickers/badges to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc.  Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. With labels/badges, you'll be able to tap into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency to boost sales.

Try out this and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help.

Fayaz

PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Offering free store consultation for increased sales and conversions
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1952 122 432

Hey e-store 360,

Pay attention to the following points for store optimization:

• Images should be added to "About Us" to make it expressive.
  • The "home button" is missing from the header menu beginning.
  • Favicon is missing, which is crucial for site identification.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Best of luck for store performance!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 2 1
Its great that you are starting to take the next steps towards trying to help advertise and evolve your business. If you happen to be struggling still with advertising and gaining conversions, I would be willing to assist you as I run a digital marketing agency that can help facilitate e-commerce conversions. Please private message me if you are interested no pressure! Hope everything goes well for you!
0 Likes