Checkout but no sales

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi
Recently opened new store. Still learning on page layout etc. Plenty of likes/views etc but no sales. Any help or advice please.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
87 3 17

Hi @Jonesylah ,

Need a few more details to really help:

- What is your site address?

- How many unique visitors / day?

- How many sales / day?

- Where do users come from (organic, paid, content marketing, etc)?

With this we can start reviewing. 

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 158

Hey @Jonesylah,

Could you please share your store URL here so that I can be personalized with my suggestions. So you’re generating traffic, but you’re not getting any sales. It's a good thing actually. Not convinced? Let’s take a step back for a moment. Sure, on the one hand you’re not making any sales, but let’s look at the positives here. It's an opportunity.

Something is obviously going right. People actually care enough about your brand or your marketing to visit your website. But we still need to turn that traffic into sales. 

Let's discuss your problem in detail?

Regards,

Aitrillion.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi

My website is as follows:
lilianas-lingerie.myshopify.com
I have updated navigation and products this morning. So I am going to see
if that helps.
Then I am going to spend sometime over weekend updating, tweaking and
making it bit more professional.
This is very new to me, so learning as I go along.
Many Thanks
John
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 158

Hey @Jonesylah,

I took a look at your website, and I can tell you've put in a lot of work. Here are some suggestions from my side- 

1. Your header seems to be cluttered. You need to make it more clean because this is what your customers will look at their first sight.

2. You need to work on your product descriptions. As this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.

3. You need to remove the default text or replace them with content related to your store.

AwesomeScreenshot-lilianas-lingerie-myshopify--2019-08-01_4_33.png

4. Shift your newsletter subscription box to the top. This will help you to capture more of your visitors.

5. Pop-up Banners- I would personally recommend you to go for a 45-sec-pop-up at the entry. Conversion rates for pop ups are high and most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.

6. Chatbot- Chatbots in your business is that they save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

You need to make sure that your website is engaging enough to make your customers stay on your store. I have tons of other suggestions to share which will help you to engage, Retain and convert your visitors. You can also shoot me an email at samina@aitrillion.com & I would love to have a discussion about your store.

Regards,

AiTrillion.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes