Checkout my store: Feedback needed

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am new to Shopify I know I need to do more on my site, it took 2weeks to get it as far as it is to date! Any comment or suggestions welcomed. lias-giftz-n-more.myshopify.com thanks so much guys...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 3 13

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Tahj71,

I hope you are doing well!

I just visited your store and I was really disappointed as the home page doesn't show anything it's like you didn't edit it. It's a plain simple home page without any product pictures or proper link and the catalog page is also very confusing. You don't even have a favicon and logo. No, banner image, no CTA. 

When I was exploring your store I didn't find any description for any product, and also no review section, customers usually find reviews and product descriptions helpful before purchasing any product and also it's an essential part for building the trust of the customers.

In addition, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have no meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

Moreover, you can fix your product title for better reach, a title must have the essential information about the product take Amazon’s titles for example. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion.

I hope this helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1493 75 253

Hello @Tahj71, I hope you are doing! here is the feedback-

1. Add quick links in the footer menu.

2. Add a CTA button on the banner image of the homepage.

3. The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

4. All the images must be aligned. Add images to the homepage in every collection.

5. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

6. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers.

7. Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes