Checkout

Highlighted
2 0 0

Why is this item highlighted in yellow showing up on my checkout page. I am not able to remove it. and I would like it gone. The Theme is Debut not Brooklyn as seen in the screen shot. Thanks

Capture2.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1906 121 299

Dear @queenann 

Checkout page can be modified if you have Shopify plus account. As per your image seems like you have selected that product so it is showing. You can check at the cart page and remove it.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 64 124

Hi there @queenann!

Don here from Shopify.

It looks like this is the Customise theme menu in your admin, from where you can customise the appearance of your store's theme.

It also looks there like you have added an item to your cart in this store preview, so we can now see it showing up in your checkout.

As @MS-WEB-DESIGNER pointed out, you can navigate to the cart page from there in order to remove this product if you don't intend to have it there.

If you can share a link to your store with us here, I can show you how to do so.

Would you still be working on building out your store before launch, or have you started selling there already?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have removed this product several times  I remove it from the cart and when I got to the checkout page it is still there with a free charge. I did not add this product to the cart. If I delete this item from my store then the next item in my store would appear there with a free charge.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 64 124

Hi again @queenann!

Don from Shopify once again.

Could you share a link to your storefront with me here so I can take a look at this with you?

Would this behaviour be happening on your store itself, or do you just see this in the Customize theme menu?

The more you can let us know about what's happening here the better we'll be able to work together on this.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes