Checkouts but only a few sales.

JakeMac4
Excursionist
14 2 0

Okay. So it’s been over a week of advertising on FB and Snapchat and my conversion rate is horrible. I’ve done extensive site work and it looks decent to me and shipping times aren’t even bad so I don’t understand what is causing the bad conversion rate?

www.curlmateco.com

www.curlmateco.com/products/curler

A0C93521-2653-4C5D-91B2-A692F2E2C409.png

0 Likes
waytoapps
Explorer
87 10 41

Hello @JakeMac4 

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on them.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation on header section.

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the hero banner.

Mention more contact details to look your store trustworthy.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hello @JakeMac4, I hope you are doing well! The store looks good. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Being a single product store you should add an engaging video of the product to grab visitors' attention.

- You can add a Quick view & Color swatch.

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- On the homepage, add a review carousel. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
JakeMac4
Excursionist
14 2 0

How do i do sticky header and CTA on banner in Brooklyn theme

0 Likes