Checkouts initiated, very few purchases

2 0 0
I've been running traffic via fb ads to the product page (link below) . Received over 20 checkouts ,with only 2 sales. I even reduced the price of the product, hoping that would help

Why are people checking out ,but not purchasing . Does my checkout process look scammy ?
Thx in advance

https://health-o-beauty.com/products/electronic-acupuncture-massage-pen-acupoint-magnet-therapy-devi...
0 Likes

I would say your product page needs some work. Also, a one product site is super hard to do and make into a business.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Clean up the design as there is tons of empty white space that is not needed.

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

3. Remove the count down clock as it's fake and makes your store look like a dropship site

4. Increase the font on your product description as it will be easier to read

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
2 0 0
Well ,thx a lot

People are clicking checkout ,meaning they are interested . Any possible
reason to why they suddenly decide to not buy?
0 Likes

@JJ15 wrote:
Well ,thx a lot

People are clicking checkout ,meaning they are interested . Any possible
reason to why they suddenly decide to not buy?

You have to little data to understand why. There are to many reasons why someone may not buy.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 1

i live in new zealand and very often when shopping on other websites i have to take items through to checkout to find out the shipping costs
my advice is to put your shipping costs somewhere obvious - or ship world wide for free - WAY easier

0 Likes