Clash Patterns - shop review?

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi everyone,

I've been working hard on getting my new store up and running with my pattern designs. I would really appreciate some feedback, as it's hard to be objective. I'm new at this and am doing the best I can, but I don't know what I don't know, so would appreciate some feedback.

You can find my store, Clash Patterns, here - ClashPatterns.com

TIA!

Jen

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Clash Patterns,

Below mentioned tips would help you work on your store layout and design:

• Use the Red header template to highlight your store "Free Shipping Offer" if any.
  • "Home" button is missing from the header menu beginning.
  • "Twitter and Linked in" should be added to the footer as well.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 83

Hey @JenAkkermans ,

I check your store and it looks pretty neat and clean. I don't have a lot of feedbacks but I would like to share a few:

1. Shipping Policy: Right now, there isn't much written under shipping policy, which will result in losing trust with your store (You have also mentioned: "Please be aware of delays due to COVID-19" - this will result in doubts among your customers. Also according to data, Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard, and shipping charges applied for Expedited | or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions.

2. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns.

3. Adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Low on Stock can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.

Do let me know if you need any help, I'm happy to be of assistance.

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks, Neha!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like