Clean Up

passiflorahome
6 0 0

Hello.

I have done the best I can setting up and entering product in my shop.  Is there any way someone can look at it and make suggestions as to how I can make it better?  I am overwhelmed with trying to stay afloat.  

https://passiflorahome.com/

Thank You,

Kevin

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1001 136 327

Hey @passiflorahome,

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback..

First off, great job getting online, very smart! 

You have a great following on Instagram and Facebook so I'd definitely recommend familiarizing yourself with Shopify sales channels (it's free to use). That way when you post on IG or FB, you can actually tag your products and when a person clicks it will lead them to where they can purchase it online through your store.
Facebook: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/promoting-marketing/create-marketing/facebook
Instagram: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-sales-channels/facebook/instagram

Next, that area at the top where you have your logo, it's taking up too much space, I'd contract that whitespace. 
I would also recommend pairing back on your links, one line of links is recommended.
I would also recommend organizing each section into smaller categories. When you click on jewelry for example, it shows all of your products but I'd recommend moving them into collections (ie. necklaces, earrings, etc.) so that your visitors can find what they are looking for right away. Right now you don't have a tonne of products so it doesn't seem like a big deal, this is more prep for the future so that as you are building links across Google and social media, you can keep that strong SEO when you grow and add more products in the future.

pass-link.png

On the topic of SEO, that brings me to my final recommendation. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
tc0401
1 0 0

I think your website looks great and you did a great job! I really like the product categories you created and the images.

My suggestion would be to maybe nest and condense your navigation so it's all on 1 line?

For example "For Home" can contain: 

• candles & Fragrance
  • Kitchen and pantry
  • home decor

and maybe stationery & books

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
543 50 200

Hi @passiflorahome

Have seen your site and have some comments for you:

- The announcement bar should be moved to the top of the homepage. 

- You should have a mega menu. 

- You should use other images for your banners. For now, I cannot see the content in your banners. 

Also, remember to add CTA buttons. 

- You're showing too many collections on your homepage. I think you only need to show a maximum of 8 collections. 

- Having a shoppable Instagram gallery for your site. It can increase your sales. 

If you want to have one, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ The Quantity section 

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods. For example, product bundles. 

- Try some promotion events to see how it works.

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3746 214 667

Hello @passiflorahome, I hope you are doing well! your store looks really great and has an amazing collection. Here are some inputs from my side:

- There's a lot of blank space in the header of the homepage. You can shift the logo to the left and the header menu at the top.

Screenshot_1.png

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- All the images of the product on every page must be aligned and should be displayed of the same size. 

- Add sections of trending, new, recently viewed section on the homepage by personalizing the shopping experience of the customers or you can simply install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and enable the product recommendations. 

- Add reviews on the product page. When assessing a site, we want to know what others have thought of the products they sell and the service provided. That is where customer reviews come in, they are an indicator that other people have shopped on the site and enjoyed their purchase.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review, on a purchase. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate. You can install the app AiTrillion for a loyalty program.  Its loyalty program is integrated with reviews, email marketing, web push notifications, referral program, Shopify POS. It works well with Shopify POS

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Simile
Excursionist
38 0 6

Hello!

Love the store and the products. They are so vibrant and colorful!

Some suggestions would be change the images for Sale and Shop Local because the text on top overlaps with the text on the images. Another suggestion is very minor: add an "s" after photograph to make it plural.

Additionally, the featured products do not flow well with the theme because of the varying sizes of the images.

Another option to consider here would be to include more Upsell functions, Personalization or Bundling. 

By adding our personalization app for example, your store can feature more products on the front page but they will also be

personalized to each individual visitor that you get on your store. 

Check out our apps here: Simile!

If you have any concerns or require additional customization our team would be happy to assist you.

Happy selling!

0 Likes
passiflorahome
6 0 0

First, I want to apologize.  I did not see there were responses until this very moment.  

I appreciate the offers and will definitely participate next time.  

Thank you so much for the suggestions. 

White space.  Copy. 

One line of links.  Copy.   

As far as smaller categories, that area eludes me.  It just does not make any sense to me.  When I enter products I have different options on my phone that on the computer.  Can't select categories to put things in, so I have to direct that through tags.  Not working for me.  

SEO.  Totally a language I do not speak.  I am sure I could understand it, but no idea how to manipulate that or where to even see it in Shopify.

This is ALL so helpful!  Thank You!  Thank You!

0 Likes
passiflorahome
6 0 0

Thank You.

I am not sure I know how to create that.  I will look into it.  I LOVE this suggestion.  Now if I can just figure it out!

Thank You!

0 Likes
passiflorahome
6 0 0

Thank You!

I am honestly not sure I understand most of these, but I am going to try to read into this and figure it out.  I seem to have trouble navigating that end of Shopify.  In some ways it's easy and in other ways it doesn't logically connect.

I thought that some of these things were in place.  Clearly they are not.  Ugh.

Thank you for the feedback.  I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time.

Best,

Kevin

0 Likes
passiflorahome
6 0 0

Thank You!  I am so happy that you took the time to look at the website.   

Great feedback.  Hoping I can ask a few questions.  Apologies if they are obvious and I should know the answer already.  Still figuring things out.

What is a call to action button?

I get the images thing.  I have prioritized getting product on the page and grabbing the best photos I can.  I agree.  Uniformity is so much better.

Having trouble with the Categories and the sections.  But I will address that.

AiTrillion    This is Interesting!  Will it do the things you are suggesting?  Recently viewed, etc.?

I thought I had reviews in there.  I will make sure.

This all just seems overwhelming for me to do on my own.  How easy in AiTrillion?  User friendly?  Can I figure it out myself?

Thank You, again!

Best,

Kevin

0 Likes